Visiting in Dallas for the summer

KansasCity-T

Hey everyone,

Well I am down in Dallas this summer and have nothing to do on the weekends. I was just wondering where cruise nights are and where you guys go race at. I left my car in Kansas so I have nothing to work on. I've been to the weekend races in Denton, but havn't seen any turbo regals down there. Any information would be great.

Thanks,
Deron

Visit our club Website at www.lspbc.org and click on events. There's a ton of car shows. Our club show is this Saturday at Chuck's Burgers at 121 and Preston Rd. Our racing occurs every 2nd Saturday of the month.

Dannyo

I found out about your website and saw you had a car show this Saturday in Plano. I'm planning on going to that. I read you race at a place called Redline, I live close to DFW airport, about how long of a drive do you think it is? Is Redline a 1/8 mile strip or 1/4 mile strip? Thanks for the help.

Deron

redline is 1/8 also, ennis is the closest 1/4 track around, and TnT nights suck out there. redline is out by greenville.

Come on out to Chucks this Sat, there should be a good turn out there this month. I'll be there.

Thanks for all the feedback. I guess I will see you guys at Chuck's this Saturday. Ohhh yeah about when does everyone start to show up at Chuck's?

We start setting up around 4 pm. Most will start arriving about 5 pm. Should be a great show today. Make sure you show up for this one! By the way, make sure you purchase some 50-50 tickets. The pot is usually around $200.

I got to get busy cleaning my car.

Dannyo

Originally posted by KansasCity-T
Thanks for all the feedback. I guess I will see you guys at Chuck's this Saturday. Ohhh yeah about when does everyone start to show up at Chuck's?

Hey Deron, was just wondering if you made it out to Chucks on Saturday?

We had a big storm move through the area but we were still able to get show in. Only 48 cars registered so the weather kept a lot of people home we usually run anywhere from 70 to 100 cars.

About Redline, if your near DFW that would be about 45 miles, it is east of Dallas off I30.

We have another show this coming weekend at Ewing Autogroup in Plano, we hope for better weather.
Details are on the website.