Vince Janis

Nakamichiman

I very seldom recommend services to people since its my reputation at stake but I can say that Vince Janis is the real deal. Can't say enough about the quality of workmanship with his tranny work. If you need tranny work done do yourself a favor and call Vince Janis.

330-753-6609
Akron, Oh. 44314

Wish we would have known this before i went elsewhere... 3 trannys later and mines still not right.... :mad:

Vince has been known to build a tranny or two.....:D
Hope to see him at the TurboBuick Nationals again on May 1st. He and his wife are good people..

Bryan

Where's the turbo Buick nationals May 1st?

Let's not make Vince answer too many calls, my car is just about done :)

Where's the turbo Buick nationals May 1st?

Let's not make Vince answer too many calls, my car is just about done :)

North Carolina...Richard Clarks place for 2 days and Piedmont raceway for 2 days. It is a great time, with or without your car !!!

Bryan

I will also vouch for Vince. Just built me a billet stage 3 trans. I couldn't be happier he did a great job. I'm lucky I'm only ten minutes from him but if I lived in California I would still take my trans to him. I can honestly say I will never use any other trans shop as long as Vince is around.

Vince is an honest strait up guy. No BS kinda guy...I drove 5 hours to get to his shop for a tranny freshen with no regrets.

Thanks Vince!

Brian

My car feels like the torque converter is working better now too. It could all be in my mind, but the car feels so different.