Vince Janis "basic build" trans goes 9s!!!

Limited87

I had to post in this section about my car going 9s with Vince Janis "basic build" 2004R transmission. The car has had many low 10 second passes on it! There is ZERO billet hard parts in this transmission! Just simply Vince's know how/expertise and HIS basic build parts. Current set up is a 16930 AC converter and Stage Right style trans brake.

Anyone wanting one of the best built 2004Rs on the planet and not break the bank doing it call Vince at Janis Transmission. 330-753-6609.

Oh and tell him Brian Lorenz said to call cause you want the hook up!:p

vince

More power to you and your experiance with him -mine was not so good .. many years a go a gave him my 87 t"for a tranny rebuild job and I ended up with an "og"valve body and tranny that shifted worse then when I took it to him .. so now the only thing I want to do when I see him is smash his face - after all these years.

More power to you and your experiance with him -mine was not so good .. many years a go a gave him my 87 t"for a tranny rebuild job and I ended up with an "og"valve body and tranny that shifted worse then when I took it to him .. so now the only thing I want to do when I see him is smash his face - after all these years.

I have known Vince for well over 10 years and never heard anyone say they got ripped off!! I never seen on these boards or heard anywhere he even upset anybody. The guy has ton of integrity!

For someone like you say some sh*t about "wantin to smash his face" makes no sence to me. I see you have been a member for 6 years here. 6 years!!!! Yet you never posted about how he ripped you off??? Its funny you posted and screamed and cried how you got f**cked on a turbo though, exc.:rolleyes:

Fight nice boys.:tongue:

Did Vince not make it right for you???:confused: I do not believe it. This guy went out of his way at BG to get me core and has only talked to me on the phone at the time. Not only did he get me a good core, but he got the guy to lower the price.

You will be hard pressed to spread bad press about him here unless you can find another person he has not treated well. You have belonged for 6 years and only posted 181 times, next time, "Let sleeping dogs lie." It does no one any good and makes you look like a trouble maker. No one wants that here.

We have 3 Janis trannys in my town and the 4th is on the way.
Coach

Fight nice boys.:tongue:

Did Vince not make it right for you???:confused: I do not believe it. This guy went out of his way at BG to get me core and has only talked to me on the phone at the time. Not only did he get me a good core, but he got the guy to lower the price.

You will be hard pressed to spread bad press about him here unless you can find another person he has not treated well. You have belonged for 6 years and only posted 181 times, next time, "Let sleeping dogs lie." It does no one any good and makes you look like a trouble maker. No one wants that here.

We have 3 Janis trannys in my town and the 4th is on the way.
Coach

Coach, thanks for the comments. You described exactly the type of guy Vince is. You dont have to be a long time friend to be treated right.

janis

Slow down boys and girls -- I dont bad talk about anybody if there isnt a reason behind it and yes it happened quite some years a go but that is the truth believed or not ..

Vince has always been good to deal with.I had a messed up trans built by another shop and vince took his time to help me figure it out.He even had the trans shop call him to help them out.That trans is still good and its been 5 years of racing it in the mid 11s.I recently had him build a trans with all the good stuff and Im happy with that.