vigilante converter

TurboT..you know I have sold a bunch of parts on ebay & try to explain the best I can..sometimes I may be off a lil..Im human but in this case..looks like if he admits a stall change after posting it IS a #6 3400 stall he is now in the wrong..will he do anything about it? Id say no..if it was me id have to at least split the repair with you.sound slike he knows a stator was bad..now I odnt know the whole story..just from what Ive heard doesnt sound too fair to me..

by me stating to send it in and get a turbo stator put in it does not mean that the stator is bad. given that a 6 pump is a 6 pump is a 6 pump, the other primary difference here.... is that a the turbo car will want a different stator. this is what precision has told me. and no.......... it wasnt restalled after i run the add..........yall gettin a bit mixededdededed up.
i have called precision..........that is something i offered to do and did.

apparently you still have not sent in the converter, gary ?

Well It's too bad you got screwed by the seller. I have had pretty good experiences and most people are upfront about what they are selling. But there are always a few that deliberately withhold information to screw an unsuspecting person and steal their money. Most people assume the seller is honest and just go with it. I guess you have learned the lesson the hard way, you have to be very explicit when buying stuff or people will take advantage.

This site is called turbo buick, and the majority of people here have and are talking about turbo buicks. It is pretty easy to just assume that if a guy lists a converter, with no extra information, that it is for a turbo buick. I hope no one else gets screwed by this guy.

I'm glad you got it fixed, it is just unfortunate that the lesson had to be so expensive.

Well It's too bad you got screwed by the seller. I have had pretty good experiences and most people are upfront about what they are selling. But there are always a few that deliberately withhold information to screw an unsuspecting person and steal their money. Most people assume the seller is honest and just go with it. I guess you have learned the lesson the hard way, you have to be very explicit when buying stuff or people will take advantage.

This site is called turbo buick, and the majority of people here have and are talking about turbo buicks. It is pretty easy to just assume that if a guy lists a converter, with no extra information, that it is for a turbo buick. I hope no one else gets screwed by this guy.

I'm glad you got it fixed, it is just unfortunate that the lesson had to be so expensive.

well said!!!!!