Vigilante "0" pump 9.5" lockup converter for sale...

J Banning

Quench my thirst with C16
I have a Precision Industries Vigilante 9.5" single disk lockup “0” pump converter for sale.

It is an excellent street and strip converter. It worked equally well behind a PT51 and recently a PT67 turbo. It is being sold now to pay for a TH400 conversion.

I didn't want to sell a used converter (the one I’m selling) unless I knew everything inside was 100%. Therefore I sent it Precision Industries last month to have it opened up and inspected. I just got it back from Precision. They said that it looked very good, with only a little glazing on the converter clutch, but because of my selling requirements, everything inside was replaced or is now like new. To quote what they told me on the phone... "It is as good as new." This cost me $250. It has ZERO miles on it, and I have all the paperwork and the new box & packaging.

So, this effectively is a NEW converter. The only difference between this and a new one is that it doesn't have the factory "one free restall" warranty.

Read more about this converters specs here.

If you are interested, you'll know that they sell for about $730 plus shipping. I'd like $600 obo, and can deliver to ATCO on 3/20, or anywhere near the Philly area around that same time.

I'll take cash, Paypal, or money order. You can call, email, or PM me for more info.

Banning Cohen
Banning@BanningCohen.com
Cell: 302.250.1123

It is approx 3200 stall. It is the single disk lockup clutch.

Lock up under WOT in what gear, in what HP car? I'm sure you can find a bunch of other info on these converters by doing a search on this site.

10.97 at about 123mph unlocked. 60' times down near 1.53.

Email or PM me for more info.