Vids of drifting and pics of the cars on my site

dfast1

Power Stroked
If you wanna see what turbo cars do here in Japan check out www.vannattacreations.com
Its my own personnel website that I am trying to collect vids and pics of the turbo cars here in okinawa Japan.
When I explain to the local japanese about the buick gn's they get so amazed of the size of the engine. The biggest they usually race is a 3.0.

Yep im in the the airforce. No there is no Gn's here that I have seen and I bet there will never be one here beacause the Japanese are very very strict on importing cars. Military is only allowed pre 1974 cars and still the inspection has to be number matching and they will make you do changes to the car to pass. There is a inspection every three years on every car you own. It can cost up to 600$ to have it inspected. Basically everything on the car has to be perfect to pass.
If I could have a gn here it would be worth soooooo much money. They love american cars and would love a 3.8 turbo!

a buddy of mine sold a stock 100,000 mile GN for 65,000$ in Japan. Dont know the details on how, but it was done.

Originally posted by XxDarkSidexX
a buddy of mine sold a stock 100,000 mile GN for 65,000$ in Japan. Dont know the details on how, but it was done.
I wish I could sell mine over there!!:eek: :eek:

Wow thats great he sold it over here.
Check out my drift vids again. Getting ready to most some more today...

Hey Mitch! How's it going?

It's starting to get cold here so the T is garaged for the time being. Although they haven't had to put any salt down so it might still get out of the garage.

Hope things are going well for you. I will check out your site once I finish downloading a video.

Ken Moser

Hi!! Is the Old T still up and kicken?? Hope everything is goin well with the car. Send some pics and even a video clip of you smoken some rice burners butt would be nice too. I miss messing around with the T. But that was really the only thing to do there in Lamonte! At least here in Okinawa I can see a different culture and experience the beautiful Ocean here. There is so much to do here. I tell the local Japanese about the old T and they are amazed of the size of the engine and the size of the intercooler. Wish I could have brought it with me. Oh well.
Nice hearing from you Ken. Good luck with the car.

The car is doing great. I am still working on low end problems. I think the tranny may be slipping on the low end. The car ran a 13.9 @ 101.7mph. That was on 15 lbs. of boost with a terrible 2.35 60ft. The car is lousy through 1st but comes on hard in 2nd. I am probably going to have a local GN guy look at the car in the spring because DS was showing the car was in tune pretty well but it just isn't getting much going in 1st. I do have a digital camera now so I will try to get you some pics. I have had a lot of things going on around the house so I have just been enjoying the car the way you had it. It is a very fun car to drive. I did start putting some of the chrome trim back on but I am not sure if I like it yet.

I did have a Ford Focus try to pass me. It was funny as hell. He came flying up on me and so I hit and pulled away. Then he decided to try and pass me. I waited till he was at the back bumper before I hit it and he didn't even get to the back of the door before I left him. Needless, to say he stayed back after that.

I have taken 2 losses with the car though. One was a Z28 that turned out to be a 12.2 car and the other was a 2003 Cobra. Neither car embarassed me but both did pull away slowly. I think once I get the car running right in 1st I will start upping the boost and watching DS to see how high I can go without knock. Then I will add alky injection and see what I can do. Still hoping for 12.5's on street radials.

Talk at you later,
Ken Moser