video worth looking at

I remember it was a big deal when Kenny Duttweiler got his car in the high 7s and was actually able to DRIVE the car to the starting line instead of being pulled by a support/chase truck. People thought it was nuts the car could be so well-mannered for such a fast car...and it was only a hundred yards or so through the pits to the staging lanes!

How times have changed. Now, apparently, it's no big deal that a very low 7 second car (thats 4.50s in the 1/8 and making in excess of 1800hp) can drive around town without over heating, stalling, sputtering, etc. The whole BK thing DOES have a point. How do we describe our "quick" street cars to people who look at them in utter amazment after they see us make a pass? "Yup, she goes 11.50s and is so streetable you can take her to Dunkin Donuts with no problems."

I guess it's one of those, "if you have to ask you wouldn't understand anyway" things.

I'm a Buick TR man first. but that video was cool as hell I always said if I hit the lottery I'd do the same thing with a top fuel funny car. If you don't get it you never will

Boring???

Let's face it, guys.........it's winter up here now and there isn't much to do when the snow flies and it's cold enough outside to freeze your snot solid. But driving your race car to the store and making a video of it is going a bit far I must say.........

Now, you guys in the warmer southern states wouldn't have this kinda problem now, would ya? :D