very rare resto project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gnguy84

First off, I love this car and hate to see it go! This is a 1984 t-top grand national that needs alot of love. I purchased this car almost two years ago and it sat for 13 months tucked away not running. I have an 86 gn as my regular toy so i didnt worry too much about it. One day after work I was bored so I went out to the garage and started to tear into it. Almost 800 dollars later I got it to come to life! I had to replace the coil packs, the ignition module, bought an adapter from poston, alternator, starter, battery, high volume fuel pump, and plugs and wires. As far as the condition of the interior, the front buckets need attention, upper and lower door panels need replaced or just reworked, some of the t-top trim needs replaced, the carpet and floor pans need replaced. As far as the exterior, the car needs some trim pieces, center caps, front air dam, it desperately needs paint, and needs a patch in the drivers quarter. This car runs good but eeds a full exhaust system, i have new headers that need to be installed. I belive the trans is going out but i do have a spare that is in great shape. The rearend is perfect and has the alluminum brake drums as intended.
So after hearing all of that you probably are saying "this guy is nuts he should junk it". This is the first of the bad in black gn's. Keep in mind that this is a 1984, and now think about this vin# 1g4ak479xeh606002. Does that 002 grab your attention at all? How about that X? It is belived hat this is the second regal of 1984 and the x means that it is a show car. A few very popular and well trusted names in the buick turb community have helped me establish this.
I need to sell or trade this for a car in better shape. I am 22 and I have had a pretty rough year monitarily. I just want this car to go to a good home. I will not sell this car to someone who is going to part it out or race it! This in my eyes, is one of the most collectable gn that will ever be offered. I would prefer a trade, and i will only accept a t-type or gn trade. If you want to just purchase the car, make me an offer! I will not set a price. Just understand that I paid a decent amount for the car and I expect a decent amount back. Thanks for looking and I will be putting pics up soon but if you need to talk to me directly my number is 317-834-8407. I am located in central Indiana and my name is Justin Gunn.:cool: