Vending Machine Munchies

Little6pack

How far would you go to get that last coin so you can get some munchies out of a vending machine?

I just ransacked my co-workers desk for a dime. Nobody had a lousy dime. Thank goodness I keep change out in the car.

Just had to have that bag of Famous Amos cookies to cheat on my diet.
:D

2 years ago a friend (same guy that put 300 lb of news papers in the stair well and braught down the ceiling) lost a buck to a machine in the locker room and when the vinding machine man working on the other machines would not help him he turned the machine over and took a candy bar out and walked away. he got suspended for 2 weeks and had to pay for the damages.

Originally posted by littlesixsteve

Just had to have that bag of Famous Amos cookies to cheat on my diet.
:D

Interesting fact on Famous Amos cookies: Famous Amos had a really bad accountant or accounting department with his company and it put him severely in debt to the point he lost the rights to his company, his name and his recipe. He started producing a NEW cookie (unfortunately not as good as the Amos cookies) under the name Uncle Noname (get it?). I've only seen a bag of Noname cookies ONCE...wish I still had it cause nobody EVER believes my story. I think he goes by Uncle Wally now though.

I thought it was Otis Spunkmeyer cookies. At least that is what the guy who delivers em says they are from.

First of all, never eat a cookie with the word "spunk" written on the bag...yuck. ;) Do a google search on Amos cookies...

ripping stickers off of vending machines is what i got my name from.. there was a shiny ticker on it that say.. protected by the vendor defendor...

-neil