Various interior/exterior trim pcs.

UR50SLO

The Reaper
Be hard to describe all but here we go.

86 T-Type Moon roof (I can paint parts color does not matter to me)

Rear trim peice (By back window) holds up headliner.

Drivers side A pillar weather strip holder/run. Screws to body weather strip go's into it to seal window to body.

Passenger side (above) weather strip drip rail cover (I have both a-pillars)

Passenger side interior trim/tabs steel peice go's from a-pillar to B-pillar holds up headliner

Trim/bezel that go's around the moon roof on the inside....Was there one? :confused:

Drivers side inside door handle.

If anyone has one or several of these please e-mail me UR50SLO@aol.com

Please Please no PM's as I don't check them often enough to get back to you quickly.
Thanks!
Scott~

Factory Astro Roof

I Have A Factory Astro Roof "lace" In Maroon Color...a Few Other Interior Parts,i'll Have To Check..

Great... check up on that and get back with me when you have time... I appreciate it!
Scott~

are you needing this part? this 1 is 100% perfect.i have probably everything else you need as well since i parted out a few of these cars.

203 213 9126 james

Attachments

• 5709006-1-1-1-1.jpg
    5709006-1-1-1-1.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 48
I think that's the part... I've honestly forgoten what it would look like. The body is a 85 Moon roof. And it looks like the headliner is not hugging the opening exactly so I'm guessing that it has to be wider and cover up some of the metal like the one you have pictured there!
I'll call you in a bit..
Thanks!

Be hard to describe all but here we go.

Rear trim peice (By back window) holds up headliner.

Drivers side A pillar weather strip holder/run. Screws to body weather strip go's into it to seal window to body.

Passenger side interior trim/tabs steel peice go's from a-pillar to B-pillar holds up headliner

Thanks!
Scott~

I have headliner trim in Black, side trim has some dents though.
Do you need the weather strip part that has the black window tab or the piece that goes down the rear of the door also?
Let me know either way.