Valve Cover Pics

RONNIEDOG

Im going to have my engine out soon for misc. work and am thinking of sprucing up the valve covers. If you guys have any pictures of some cool ones or any place to get some nice ones please post them for ideas for the project. Thanks-Ronniedog

Powder coated.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 765
Bought these off of a guy on ebay who said they would fit roller rockers but they won't. Had em powder coated and I think they look great so I decided to keep em anyway.

Attachments

• 7572_1.jpg
    7572_1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 701
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 678
Mine are the black with the chrome BUICK. The others are another board member and my absolute favorite stock covers of all time. He nailed the look.
I just had mine done in black metallic powdercoat. They look even better now.

:biggrin:

Attachments

• covers.JPG
    covers.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 635
  • DSCF9870.jpg
    DSCF9870.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 632
Mine are polished stockers, with a clear ceramic coat. Glass cleaner and a rag is all that's needed for up keep:). RJC spacers handle the roller rockers.

GNenginebrushedalt034.jpg

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Coach, Where did you get the valve covers from? I love the black with the Buick emblems.

Coach, Where did you get the valve covers from? I love the black with the Buick emblems.

They are stockers that I milled off a few ribs and then I added a spot for some emblems. I could do a set for you if you like. You just buy the emblems. I got mine off Ebay. I then powdercoated them metallic black. I have to post better pics. I have done alot to my engine since I snapped this pic.

:biggrin:

Thanks for the offer Coach. I currently have GN1 valve covers. If I switch back to stockers I will take you up on your offer.

Mine are polished stockers, with a clear ceramic coat. Glass cleaner and a rag is all that's needed for up keep:). RJC spacers handle the roller rockers.

GNenginebrushedalt034.jpg

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard
The breather is awesome!