Valve Cover Gaskets

Turbo85

Does anyone have a pair of Victor Tuff-Cork # VS39763TC their willing to part with. Or know where I can pick a pair up> Dang valve covers a leaking again. Thanks.

Sold my GN , am getting rid of extra parts. Have a set of new Fel-Pro Valve Cover Gaskets Part# VS50156T. Offer plus shipping .

Do these have the metal between the material used in the gasket? Have you used these before with great results.

Sorry took so long to get back to ya. How about $12 bucks plus shipping. I will try them, cannot hurt.

Toby, How about a set of Fel-Pro Exhaust Manifold Gaskets Part # MS90508 included for $15.00 plus shipping. Trying to get rid of my GN parts since I sold the car. Doug

I have copper gaskets on their now and can re-use them if needed. What is the shipping going too be.

Those felpro gaskets are awesome, just be prepared to trim the extra metal out of a couple corners if using the stock valve covers. No big deal, but needs done. I have them on both cars.

Dave, I tried to use your paypal address and I cannot get it to work. Please PM me or redue. I want to send you some moneys. Thanks, Lynno $22.00