Value Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

goincrazy

Banned
Dear Buick Lovers,

I am married to a man who has 2 07 GN mint condition and 1 GNX #399, mint condition. Although I have tried to get him to sell them, as they are taking up space in our garage, I have NOT been successful. We just found out then we are having a grandbaby and I DESPERATELLY need the garage for my son and his gf to live there. We also need the money for "well, lets say issues". I am going to MAKE HIM sell those things if it's the last thing I do. However, I want to be informed about value so that I know when to say SOLD lol. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I am siding with the guy you are married to. Don't give in bro!!! Keep them cars! o, yeah the cars are worth about a buck fifty. sorry. better keep them.

I find something, actually several somethings, about this story a little odd but I'm interested enough to see how it plays out. Subscribed!

Yeah this thread smells like someone is looking to get a divorce and sell of hubby's toys.

I hope you get run over by a bus But before you do I will offer $7500 for both.

Saw this in someone's signature, My biggest fear is my wife will sell my cars for the price I told her I paid for them!

I just bought your mink coat on Ebay for $200 biatch!!! :biggrin:

What goes around comes around. :p

oooo...this is going to be one of those "I started a thread" threads. alrighty! drama drama drama!:D :eek::eek::tongue::rolleyes:

:biggrin:HAHA!!!!! I hope your husband realizes how much his life is sucking being married to you and for investment purposes, finds a divorce attourney and lives happily every after! Dont mess with a guys cars, if you do, I hope all of your clothes and shoes get eaten by the dog.:biggrin:

Dear Buick Lovers,

We just found out then we are having a grandbaby and I DESPERATELLY need the garage for my son and his gf to live there.

We also need the money for "well, lets say issues"..

so your son, his girlfriend and newborn baby are going to live in the garage?

i can presume your issues are dementia and psychosis....sell the cars buy the meds.

this is funny

lmao....my X wife said some garbage about..its me or the cars..notice i said X...shes gone and the cars stayed..with that said mam..you should never make a man give up a passion..you married him for who he was and why is it that they always want to change us..if your son was man enough to do the deed in the bed room HE SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH ...to take care of the child himself..poor man i hope he reads this but he chose to marry this chick..i hope he lets em hang..and puts them all out...women like this have alot of nerve..she probably made him marry her too...GOD BLESS you both just remember karma will bite you back lady...

Why is it that wives, girlfriends, think they can make us do anything?

This is BS...and if the chick aint good with the GNs...send her packing.

Because if she wants to make you get rid of your cars it's only a matter of time before she'll want to change something else about you.

Agreed, that the son should support himself. If he don't have a good job to support a family, he should keep it in his pants:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.