Value of NOS underhood pad

I did a part number search and found out that it is 84/85 Hotair GN/Regal. I will post there. Still trying to determine value.

Thanks

Ravi

I did a part number search and found out that it is 84/85 Hotair GN/Regal. I will post there. Still trying to determine value.

Thanks

Ravi

I would think $300-450 off the top of my head. Yes it will fit the 82-87 cars. Same hood. phillyturbosix is right, It's worth what ever someone is willing to pay.

Yep. That's the same as the 78-83 design. Have you decided on how much you want?

I have never seen a 78/83 with that hood pad. I believe the 1981/83 Turbo cars used the same pad as the NA cars. There is a cutout in the pad (above the carb) that is pulled out for the turbo cars. Some year Monte Carlos have the same pad.

If this section had a moderator, this post could be moved. ;)

restoration?

Is anyone doing a restoration? I also have NOS front seatbelts for pre-86 cars. Package deal? I can have delivered to BPG.

Is anyone doing a restoration? I also have NOS front seatbelts for pre-86 cars. Package deal? I can have delivered to BPG.

Well I started resto-modding mine, the out side body work is done... for now. Matt restored his and Charlie is restoring two... at-least I think hes doing both?

Well I started resto-modding mine, the out side body work is done... for now. Matt restored his and Charlie is restoring two... at-least I think hes doing both?

I'm actually doing 3 Jase.:biggrin: The 83 T is the first of them, then the GN, then the 83 NA. The NA will be turned into a road car that can do street duty.:cool:

I'm actually doing 3 Jase.:biggrin: The 83 T is the first of them, then the GN, then the 83 NA. The NA will be turned into a road car that can do street duty.:cool:

Holly s**t:eek: Nice, you've got some work to do man:biggrin: I would put a 2b on the N/A for daily use.

Holly s**t:eek: Nice, you've got some work to do man:biggrin: I would put a 2b on the N/A for daily use.

No 2 barrel here Jase. It'll get a 4 barrel and I have three different intakes to chose from right now. It's gonna be a stick car but I haven't decided whether to go 4 or 5 speed at this time. Gotta get the other 2 done first after all.:biggrin:

No 2 barrel here Jase. It'll get a 4 barrel and I have three different intakes to chose from right now. It's gonna be a stick car but I haven't decided whether to go 4 or 5 speed at this time. Gotta get the other 2 done first after all.:biggrin:

Well I hope your not a lead-foot like me then:biggrin:

Gas is expensive? Its been 2.69 for 87 here for 2 months. 3.00 for 91. Its not cheap but its not $4.00 like it was 2 years ago. Im glad I didnt have my cutlass then!

gas is up there in price. i dont nail the gas because I'm having issues with no bottom end power. i think its the carb or timing i will figure it out.:confused: