Value of NOS underhood pad

TRFanatic

Hello all,

I have a hood pad for Hotair cars but I have no ideal of value. Can you guys give me an idea. I searched "parts for sale" for reference and coudn't find any.

Thanks alot,

Ravi

Ravi, whats the difference look wise? I dont remember ever seeing one or maybe I did but didnt pay attention. Big difference? Minor? Just curious??
Cheers!

It's like anything else for sale in this economy. It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it. What I would do is toss it on eBay with some good pictures with a buck to start and a reserve of whatever you would like to get for it. If you put it on the boards and say make offer people are going to go anywhere from 25 bucks on up. If you ship it insure the hell out of it because UPS and or FedEx will bend it in 20 pieces and make the new owner very pissed off so at least he can re-coup his money. :cool: Good luck with the sale!

I think I have this in the wrong spot. The hoodpad is NOS in the GM box for 84/85 non intercooled GN. I will take a pic and post.

Can it be moved? If not I will restart another in the proper section.

Thanks

Ravi

Well, it will fit 78-87. But no, this post can`t be moved, but I would make a post in the hot air(non intercooled) forum and also in the for sale forum... but post a pic here too, now we want to see it lol:biggrin:

Well, it should fit 78-87. But no, this post can`t be moved, but I would make a post in the hot air(non intercooled) forum and also in the for sale forum... but post a pic here too, now we want to see it lol:biggrin:

Sorry for the double post, the site lagged out on me again and I couldn't get back on... happens every day, usually late at night.

the 78-85 use pretty much the same hood pad so it's not in the wrong location at all. Please post a pic of it.

And now your paint will bubble if the turbo gets hot. OOPS!

man that is old paint, and the car has been repainted (i think it was originally green:confused:) and the turbo and engine gets hot just sitting in the sun. Ive had the mat off for over 6th months and I havent had a problem so far... I want to get a GN mat!

pics

Here goes. I hope I do this right. In the GM Box. Part number 25517560.

100_3359.jpg

I am unsure of the value. Does anyone have any idea? Does this not fit the 84/85 GN/TR's also??

Thanks

Ravi

Kinda strange looking. Maybe it's an aftermarket? The lower left area does'nt look correct for some reason. Could it be for the turbo Riviera or other turbo cars?