Vacuum block for brake conversion

Favian Cuevas

I'm looking for a vacuum block with an extra port for the booster I had another post before but the guy never got back to me?

I have 1. Purchased from a member here, then went with hydroboost. This one has the nice barbs as well. This is a nice piece, i just went another route.

Attachments

• 20160720_223420.jpg
    20160720_223420.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 38
40 and i will ship. It also comes with a new gasket attached. You can swap the barbs around to configure to your needs. I never used it.

Isn't that a hotair vacuum block?
I dont know what a hotair vacuum block looks like, ive only had my turbo car. But ,since you are inquiring I could give you the name of the individual that sold it to me and you can ask him.

We have the correct looking vacuum block with port sell alot of them we put them with our vacuum brake kits. we have the correct gasket even the correct hose to the ports pre cut to size....the one pictured in this thread I have not seen one like that before.

Just a thought...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

We have the correct looking vacuum block with port sell alot of them we put them with our vacuum brake kits. we have the correct gasket even the correct hose to the ports pre cut to size....the one pictured in this thread I have not seen one like that before.

Just a thought...

denniskirban@yahoo.com
Do you sell just the brake pedals? I already have everything needed and need the pedal.