vac. lines

M

mark p. liner

I WOULD GUESS IM NOT THE ONLY ONE W/ THIS PROBLEM.I HAVE AN 85' G.N. THAT IS IN THE PROCESS OF HAVING A ENGINE PUT IN. THE VAC. LINES ARE IN DISORDER,AND ONE OF THE PORTS ON THE STOCK VAC. BLOCK HAS A BOLT STUCK IN IT TO STOP IT OFF. NEEDLESS TO SAY I NEED HELP. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP W/ A DIAGRAM(ONE ON CAR IS GONE)OR MABY A PIC. ALSO,I HAVE A NEW VAC. BLOCK, SO THIS IS NO LONGER A PROBLEM.I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT WENT TO IT, OR ANY THING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER. MANY THANKS .........:confused:

Hey Mark...it doesn't show anything attached to the port blocked off...but it is. The one facing front and furthest to the passenger side is blocked. Was in my car too. Should be.

That link to the diagram is very helpful - I used it to re-do mine.

Thanks Bob.

Also note that if you have replaced your actuator with a single-port type, the forward-driver side port will be blocked off too then.

Hey slow_85, I noticed you added some pics since my last visit. guess I need to revisit your page every so often. Those pics have come in handy now and then.

YOU GUYS ARE SUPER! WE HAVE A GOOD THING GOING W/ TB.COM,LOTS OF SUPPORT. I CANT THANK YOU ENUF.