Using Girls To Help Sell Cars...

No I don't, and that's the whole point. Bad enough I have to hear crap like "that your husband's/boyfriend's car" cracks or even requests to see my "goodies" when I'm racing or test-n-tuning. (that DOES happen, and more than you realize)

You'd be surprised.

I hear those stories from my wife all the time....happens even on her way to work some days.

She also drives a GTO and everybody always asks if it's my car. My name is on the titile, but I bought it for her. Hey,I even have kept from modding it!

She's no supermodel,but she ain't no hag either.She could outdo at least most of those ebay girls,but if she were to ask I'd tell her ALL of them! HEHE

No I don't, and that's the whole point. Bad enough I have to hear crap like "that your husband's/boyfriend's car" cracks or even requests to see my "goodies" when I'm racing or test-n-tuning. (that DOES happen, and more than you realize)

Well, I was going to stay out this thread, but I feel that I needed to share my opinion. ;)

First off, those gals do nothing for me.
I am not an emotional buyer and the hottest gal in world could not get me to buy something I am not interested in. Been there done that.
Besides, those gals could not change the oil in the cars, or have the intake pulled out of the car by the time I get home from work, like my GF does. Guess I got lucky.

I had no clue what a GN was until I met my GF.
Now, that takes up most of my spare time, but she is OK with it.
After all, I got the car for her and she works on it; Makes parts runs, degreases parts, helps pull the motor, interior work, cleans it, polishes it, etc.
She gets guys to challenge her all the time at stoplights and hears some of the same stories WH1doll hears …….. Let’s just say, she pulled over MANY times, so those second place finishers can count the plug wires. I just laugh when I hear those stories, and buy more parts, and tune some more. :cool:

So, in summary; ;)
Sex appeal "is intended to" and "will always sell cars" to those who are emotional buyers. :eek:

while where talking about girls and cars... heres my personal all time favorite I thought I'd share,... but I'm sure you guys will find something wrong with her too...:rolleyes: :D

while where talking about girls and cars... heres my personal all time favorite I thought I'd share,... but I'm sure you guys will find something wrong with her too...:rolleyes: :D

Here's what's wrong..

Does she not look like a hooker, stripper/slut, strung out on crack or meth? Maybe she just woke up in this car after partying all night and can't even stand up? That dazed look is because she doesn't know where she is right now.

And yet, so many men can't figure out why they can never attract or keep a real Woman...

Well, I was going to stay out this thread, but I feel that I needed to share my opinion. ;)

First off, those gals do nothing for me.
I am not an emotional buyer and the hottest gal in world could not get me to buy something I am not interested in. Been there done that.
Besides, those gals could not change the oil in the cars, or have the intake pulled out of the car by the time I get home from work, like my GF does. Guess I got lucky.

I had no clue what a GN was until I met my GF.
Now, that takes up most of my spare time, but she is OK with it.
After all, I got the car for her and she works on it; Makes parts runs, degreases parts, helps pull the motor, interior work, cleans it, polishes it, etc.
She gets guys to challenge her all the time at stoplights and hears some of the same stories WH1doll hears …….. Let’s just say, she pulled over MANY times, so those second place finishers can count the plug wires. I just laugh when I hear those stories, and buy more parts, and tune some more. :cool:

So, in summary; ;)
Sex appeal "is intended to" and "will always sell cars" to those who are emotional buyers. :eek:

Finally....another adult here! Sounds like both of you hit the jackpot with each other.

Here's what's wrong..

Does she not look like a hooker, stripper/slut, strung out on crack or meth? Maybe she just woke up in this car after partying all night and can't even stand up? That dazed look is because she doesn't know where she is right now.

And yet, so many men can't figure out why they can never attract or keep a real Woman...

So you figured this out because you looked at one picture of her? That's quite an amazing talent you have.

Sounds to me like someone is bitter because they can't pull a good looking woman.

No more calls please...we have a winner !!!!!!!!!

Don't hate out of jealousy. I'm sure if you start working out and taking care of yourself you can look as good as her.

She's not even *all that*, she could use some more meat/muscle

So how many of you "stud muffins" are willing to break out the bicycle shorts or speedos so me and the few other girls here can subject you to the same ridicule?

Thing is these girls were willing to stand in front of a car and use the sex appeal they have to attract "lookers",all I think is they should use a hot chick to do it,not everyone is going to agree that they are hot,but some of them are down right fugly..

its easy to point out some flaws on anyone,but you dont see me standing in front of a car in a speedo for people to do so..So if your willing to model in front of a car,get ready to listen to haters or whatever comes with it,point is they got more attention on that ad than they would of without a chick in front of it,being fugly or not...And thats what this post was all about...

So you figured this out because you looked at one picture of her? That's quite an amazing talent you have.

Sounds to me like someone is bitter because they can't pull a good looking woman.

I am married to a very beautiful woman thank you.

The bimbo by the vette reminds me of the skanks I used to see come into this body shop I used to work at. They weren't there to pick up a car, they wanted drugs so they could numb themselves before they would take their cloths off for the pervs at the local strip clubs. Yes, they were perverts. There was this one girl who would get $20 from this old man who would buy her used underwear. She would just give him some pair off the floor in the dressing room. Wonder what old Harry Palm was going to do with those?

Keep looking for naked chicks on ebay and your account will get jacked there. I found some very malicious code on their site last year. i had to go through a security research firm to notify ebay of the exploit. It's been back in some fashion at least once since they took it down. Maybe I should post some picks of the way they lured people to those sites. Rather funny. My wife saw it and felt bad for the girls who were selling their bodies like that. I had to explain it was a hack against ebay's servers in which someone posted malicious code.

Nice, no problems looking at that.:cool:

Don't hate out of jealousy. I'm sure if you start working out and taking care of yourself you can look as good as her.

She's not even *all that*, she could use some more meat/muscle

Gee Pablo, just after I give you some respect you have to make a prickish comment like that....

as far as the rest of you: you seem to enjoy dishing it out, I want to knwo how many of you can take it.

I'm with WH1doll.

Most of those girls are standing in front of the car because they haven't figured out how to get in it yet or put gas in it.:confused:

If you guys are looking to purchase a car from these girls, I hope you don't get confused with her front mount.;)

Besides I think WH1doll would agree "True Buick Babes Can't stall it in Stilettos"!:biggrin:

I am married to a very beautiful woman thank you.

The bimbo by the vette reminds me of the skanks I used to see come into this body shop I used to work at. They weren't there to pick up a car, they wanted drugs so they could numb themselves before they would take their cloths off for the pervs at the local strip clubs. Yes, they were perverts. There was this one girl who would get $20 from this old man who would buy her used underwear. She would just give him some pair off the floor in the dressing room. Wonder what old Harry Palm was going to do with those?

Keep looking for naked chicks on ebay and your account will get jacked there. I found some very malicious code on their site last year. i had to go through a security research firm to notify ebay of the exploit. It's been back in some fashion at least once since they took it down. Maybe I should post some picks of the way they lured people to those sites. Rather funny. My wife saw it and felt bad for the girls who were selling their bodies like that. I had to explain it was a hack against ebay's servers in which someone posted malicious code.

We know she didnt come from KY since there is nothing here but toothless inbred hicks...right:rolleyes:

I'm with WH1doll.

Most of those girls are standing in front of the car because they haven't figured out how to get in it yet or put gas in it.:confused:

If you guys are looking to purchase a car from these girls, I hope you don't get confused with her front mount.;)

Besides I think WH1doll would agree "True Buick Babes Can't stall it in Stilettos"!:biggrin:

She shoots and scores!!!!!!!!! Figures it would take another woman to understand!!!!:rolleyes:

dude all I can tell you is if you had ever met Suzanne, you would NOT have made that stupid comment. (met her at the track one night after she handed my WH1 a major league ass-whipping)