Using Girls To Help Sell Cars...

Is it me, or is this practice annoying? Most times, the girls add nothing to the listing and make me say... WTF? In this case... I'll be PC and keep my opinion to myself. :eek:

- 1987 Buick Grand National w/GNX Gauges – 340 HP
Just by you posting that here shows that it works:) look at all the extra people clicking that link all because of a chick next to a car,or shall I say woman..

It dont bother me as long as they are hot and it does work.

NO LEANING ON CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Nice black spray bomb to the underside.
-That much power and where is the hotwire relay??? Still looks stock.

I don't know about you guys, but that girl in the Ebay ad got me all HORNED UP!! I like HER and the CAR!!!

I feel the need for speed, and SPANKIN My MONKEY NOW!!!

IT WORKS!!!!! I'D BUY IT!!!!:biggrin:

This caught my Eye!

Buick.jpg

GN.jpg

Ooops, I bumped my hand and added this one.... sorry.
Z06-2-T.jpg

-That much power and where is the hotwire relay??? Still looks stock.

I thought the same thing then I saw the grey wire coming out of the tank connector was cut and behind the wires you can see the grey wire is spliced to a heavy guage cable. Hopefully they have a relay under the hood.

David
87GN

sike!

I thought the same thing then I saw the grey wire coming out of the tank connector was cut and behind the wires you can see the grey wire is spliced to a heavy guage cable. Hopefully they have a relay under the hood.

David
87GN

how pictures are trying to cover the real deal check this wtf i don't think so.
500 HP + w/20 lb Boost and 116 octane yeah right !:rolleyes: :p s

I do have a problem with it!!! They should make the women pose COMPLETELY nude!!!:biggrin: Other than that its all good.

I think that using women to sell cars is fine as long as the woman is good looking. That woman on the ebay ad kind of looked like a guy with fake boobs. :eek: Not hot! The chicks next to the Vette...HOT!

You're right. The chic in the EBAY ad had some Butta Face going on. "Everythings nice, butta face." She looks latin to me. But hell yeah, I'd jump on it! She's got the milf next door look, and i'm into that these days...

The other girls are just plain gorgeous hot like you said!

I'd not rather see guys sell cars.....

I think that using women to sell cars is fine as long as the woman is good looking. That woman on the ebay ad kind of looked like a guy with fake boobs. :eek: Not hot! The chicks next to the Vette...HOT!

OMG, *BARF*

She looks like she belongs in the bar across the street from the trailer park

Someone needs to get their vision checked