Used laptops for sale.

tjthorson

Since there seemed to be some interest in laptops lately, I dug all my old inventory out of storage and started to put together some units. If people can use them, its better then sitting in my basement.... These are the ones I have ready to go. All have been fully tested and would be perfect turbolink/ds units. You should assume that because of age of the batteries, you should run these off an inverter. All prices include shipping to the US 48.

1 is a Compaq Armada 7400 - PII 333, 6.4GB HDD, 64Mb RAM running Windows 98. Good shape, has floppy and charger. $115

1 is a Fujitsu S-4510 available. Nice small units with bright screens. Has a PIII 400Mhz, 128Mb RAM and a 9GB HDD. Preloaded with WIndows XP. Missing the internal CDROM. Has a port replicator (and a spare one to go with it) that has LAN, KB, Mouse, ext Monitor, parallel, serial, floppy, USB ports. Nice little units. $195 paypal shipped in the US 48.

I have 2 Fujitsu E342s for sale. All have floppy, cdrom, charger. They are PII class Celeron 300s, 64Mb RAM, running WIndows 98 with Office XP. Screens have a little red hue to them - but work fine otherwise. Can include a spare parts unit with each one.
$100 shipped anywhere in the US 48.

Email me before paying - first email with a paypal followup gets em...

I am slowly going through the stuff - see pics.

I should have more running soon...
laptops1.jpg

i would like one Maybe the compaq, where in IL are you i can save on shipping by picking it up. thanks :D

I am 18 miles due west of Chicago. From Manteno - its about 65 miles. With today's gas prices? I dunno about saving anything. I would knock off $20 for the shipping since thats what it usually costs me. If you still want to come up, PM me. I have several people emailing me, so if you are serious I need a committment and a paypal. Let me know!

jetmech said:
i would like one Maybe the compaq, where in IL are you i can save on shipping by picking it up. thanks :D

sure i'll take the compaq but my paypal is locked up so i always use m.o. if thats ok with you. ill get a mo out tommorrow. whats the total cost for it.

I have 1 Fujitsu E342 left.

If any of the "money order" people fail to send their money, I will reopen up some for sale. I should also have 2 or 3 more ready to go tomorrow!

Thanks!

Todd

Sure let me know, i am interested. The fujitsu you have has a red hue on the screen. would it effect seeing the direct scan info. thanks

jetmech said:
Sure let me know, i am interested. The fujitsu you have has a red hue on the screen. would it effect seeing the direct scan info. thanks

It wouldnt - just anything supposed to be white on the screen looks more red then white.

But - remember, these are old units. If you are expecting to be able to see a perfect screen in a car in sunlight - no laptop is good for that.

But, for diagnostic and recording work, the are fine.

Todd

Todd did you get my money thru paypal for the last fujitsu unit? Sent early this morning.

11secGN said:
Todd did you get my money thru paypal for the last fujitsu unit? Sent early this morning.

Hmmm - I just checked in paypal and its there! Sorry about that - I never saw an email notice on it....

I will pack it up today!

jetmech said:
ill take the fujitsu if still avail. shoot me an address to send the MO.

The two I have ready to go are now sold. I have enough to make one more. I will hold that one for you. So, send off that MO.....

Check your PMs for my addy....