Laptops for Sale.

rx4mike

I have 7 Laptops for sale, All the same specs.

NC 8000

14" Viewable screen
1.4 Ghz Pentiium M processor
512 Ram
40 Gig Hard Drive
Windows XP Pro
2 USB ports
Real Serial port
2 Batteries.....Charging times may vary (No promises)
DVD/Cdrom (I notice some have cd writers but not all)

All laptops are cleaned and are retired from Corp Lease.

$230 Shipped. Usps delivery only and paypal only. All shipping is insured
-warranties are DOA and 30 days. you pay shipping back to me I will fix or replace and pay shipping to you...turn around time is 3 days max.

i dont know much about computers my wife wants one to load hear pics on will this work. will it have enough memory for alot of pics thanks kevin

Pictures of laptops...

2010-11-26-12.32.48.jpg

2010-11-26-12.33.00.jpg

Minus 1 for someone already. Thank you. Gonna build dream car.

yes Kevin. Hard drive space is the memory your refering to. 40 gigs is alot but I would always recommend getting a usb memory stick to keep photo's on as a backup. 16gig at sams for like 32 bux. But If you need some type of program to edit pictures I can include MS Digital Image Suite. I actually have 3 sealed copies from a batch of Computers I setup that the people didnt want. I will include in the purchase if you want it.

;)

also available 12volt power bricks

cigarette/accessory powered plug in powerbricks BRANDNEW. Forgot I had em available til the power logging message. $15 dollars aditional if anybody wants one.

Mike M.

4 Laptops and 1 possible are left.
For those who already purchased a laptop and want a car adapter power brick I can drop in to small priority mailbox and get it right out.

Thanks

Everyone

laptops available

Sorry been caught up at work 19 hours a day this week is sick!!! I have 3 left.

If you want one please private message me and I will reply my paypal info. I don't like to publicly post that info.

Thanks

Mike