Laptop"s For Sale...

rx4mike

I have 6 Laptops just off lease for sale. Here are the specs... Price will be $250.00 SHIPPED to the CONUS.

HP NC 8000

15" XGA Display
DVD rom / CDRom drives.....No CD writers
512 megs of Ram
40 Gig Hard Drives
Windows XP With legit licenses on the bottom of the laptops.
Office XP 2007 Legit installed.
Real ports on the back
Modem, Ethernet, onboard Sound
Good Chargers...AND 2 BATTERIES INSTALLED FOR ATLEAST 3 HOURS OF USE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 of the Laptops the onboard sound doesnt work so I put 1 gig of Ram in it and will sell it for $225.00 Shipped to CONUS.
No Floppy Drives....But if you want to use for Scanner Tools. Email Me the program you want to use that is on Floppy and I will install it on the laptop for you and give you a menu to choose (i.e. Car diagnostics or regular windows)

I need the money to pay for recent car repairs and trying to bring it home. Thanks. I really only want to take paypal. So first come first serve. email filter@rx4mike.com for my paypal addy. That email address forwards to my cell phone so I get within 10 mins after sent.

Thanks

Mike

Laptops have some wear. nothing bad trust me. I repair for a living.

rx4mike

Attachments

• 4-19-08-2 001.jpg
    4-19-08-2 001.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 401
  • 4-19-08-2 002.jpg
    4-19-08-2 002.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 384
  • 4-19-08-2 003.jpg
    4-19-08-2 003.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 384
  • 4-19-08-2 004.jpg
    4-19-08-2 004.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 381
  • 4-19-08-2 005.jpg
    4-19-08-2 005.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 383
yes they have pcmcia card slots and i have 1 wireless card i can put inside one of them

mike

i'll take one i'd like the wireless card to, send me a pm for total price and i'll sesend payment asap.
dale

Mike,

I'll take one.
I have a extra wireless card.

Pm me info

Paypal sent.
Make it the pretty one...... Thanks

laptops sold so far.

3 total deifintely sold will go out today. and tracking numbers will be issued after 7pm tonight...gives me time to eat dinner and unwind. lol... thanks so far fellas.

mike

Bump

Guys wanting descent priced laptops this is a pretty good deal.....:cool:
I bought 2....I hate running out of computers.

ill take one if it has a serial port on the back of it. The batteries are all still decent though? how old are the computers themselves

cjmatt all have real serial port and batteries hve lasted 2.5 to 3 hours. The laptops hold two batteries...

All tracking numbers have been sent to via pm's to buyers thanks guys. I also shipped priortiy mail and insured for amount you paid. for protection. for all parties.

thanks

mike

I have been looking for a laptop to replace my old 450 desktop. This looks like it might work. I have some questions if you wouldn't mind answering:

1. How old are these and where did they come from?
2. What is the processor? OOPS, you added that, never mind.
3. Would you expand them to 1 gig on one I purchase and how much? If not, what should I buy and where and potentially how much?
4. Where can I get a DVD burner and what would the specs be for me to look at?

This would need to be a fairly stable machine since it would be my main PC so to speak. I am a decent computer user but I am no techie so I need all the help I can get. I could use Paypal but it will take a week to get funds uploaded. I could send a money order right away if all is well.

Thanks in advance.

machines are 2-3 yrs old....multi purchase of an offlease deal from my job. I can put an additional 512 stick of ram in for $25.00 more. Already made that adjustment for other purchasers today. so laptop would be 275.00 total shipped. if you want to send a money order. please take a cell phone pic of the money order and email it to me as to gaurantee a hold because these are going fast!!! hope that helps.

HP Compaq nc8000 Notebook PC -  Manuals - HP Business Support Center

try link for product specs

mike

Sounds good, Ill take 2, my roommate needs one to log his TR also, lemme know your paypal and ill send it right over.