URGENTLY REQUIRED C&C - T-top trim ?

Jonuk

HI,
i have been searching all over and phoning numbers all over the USA chasing down a T-top rubber seal that runs up the A-pillar around the top opening and down the B-pillar.

Most vendors i have tried have been very helpfull but nothing has turned up yet. I bought an original T-top seal kit a year ago and stored it, went to fit it today and found that the seals have a different shape and profile from Fisher - C&C :( apparently Fisher were 'factory' and C&C were 'dealer' :confused:

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a C&C (cars & Concepts) t-top seal please.

this is urgent as i live in the United Kingdom and its always flippin' raining LOL...

thanks in advance and fingers crossed

thanks,
Yes i have spoken to Rick at the sunroof doctor and he was quite helpfull, although they have no G-body seals left, but the F-body seals look very similar ? i asked him about splicing together my G-body A and B pillar sections and the F-body roof channel section, he is going to look into lengths to see if its do-able and get back to me, also The guy from G-body Parts.com was really helpfull and thinks he may have a lead that he's chasing up for me, and to top it all off i recieved an email (from the guy in Denver ;) ) direct from this post which sounds very positive.

I'll let you all know how it works out - I feel like i can see the light at the end of this particular tunnel.... :biggrin:

rodman99999 said:

thats what i bought last time, and just as the description says, they're accurate reproductions of the originals' unfortunately the originals are Fisher ones with right angled corners on the outer edge of the aperture and the C&C t-tops have a curved channel slightly in board :(

thanks for keeping an eye open though, its very much appreciated. :D

Just a idea!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey buddy, Try Brian over at Gbodyparts.com

Jonuk,

I sent you the email about the seals I have. I actually bought one of the last
G-body sets from sunroofdoctor a few years ago.

I still haven't had a chance to get to the Post Office to check out how much it will be to ship these to the UK, but I will try and do it for you tomorrow.

Clayton

Clayton,

many thanks for all the trouble you've gone too, its very much appreciated. awaiting your email :)

regards

Jon.