Urgent need for powermaster brake cores

Sent mine in last week - will you let us know here if you received them?

yours the one with no switch out of florida it did come if you are the guy...

we don;t have many people working this week plus we are closed friday and monday and part of tomorrow. so nothing will rally happen with the cores til early next week.

I do appreciate the response..

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis I have three. One complete and two complete minus the brake switch, I can send out tomorrow. Thanks Jim

Dennis I have three. One complete and two complete minus the brake switch, I can send out tomorrow. Thanks Jim

I want the one complete worth $100

will take one with no brake switch at $75 credit

best I can do don';t want the third at this time

be sure everything else is there....
if you send them BE SURE TO PUT COPY OF THIS EMAIL IN THE BOX....AND YOU FULL NAME AND ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.

So in quick review $175 credit for one complete and one missing only the brake switch.

thanz

denniskirban@yahoo.com

It is awesome seeing the guys step up.....and to you Dennis.... for keeping these old antiques going! My hat is off.

On a related note..... didn't powermasters also come in some station wagons? non turbo? I know 86 and 87 turbo regals...... just stored away in the back of my mind..... was the thought that you can find them on something other than a turbo regal.

yours the one with no switch out of florida it did come if you are the guy...

we don;t have many people working this week plus we are closed friday and monday and part of tomorrow. so nothing will rally happen with the cores til early next week.

I do appreciate the response..

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Hello Dennis.

There's some items I want to order - how do I use the $75.00 credit?

Call and refer to this thread?

Thanks

kirban update

to answer the above....Christina has all the records of credit due on units we have received. Simply contact our office 215-766-1611 ask for her and you can "cash in" your credit.

At the moment we are sitting pretty good with cores.

Part of the problem is Cardone has no cores so our powermaster business has increased making us a major player at least in that part.

True wagons had a similar unit think pressures may have been different big thing is the reservoir is slanted probably to clear the hood. Other "odd" one is early ones had a narrower reservior.... we have seen all of these types.

What you may not realize is certian vintage GMC motorhome around the same years also used this problematic powermaster system as we have sold brake bowls to some of those owners.

Again I am far from an expert on these units or what goes wrong with them.

Again we GREATLY appreciate the response to our requests......

denniskirban@yahoo.com