Upper Door Panel Warning!

turbopwer

I've already contacted PUI about this so here we go? The PUI upper door panels do NOT fit the GN! The front part closest to the front fender on both sides will not lay flat on the door. With this being said, not to put any company down, but most of them get the upper door panels from PUI. When I talked to PUI they informed me that they were not aware of this until I informed them. They did research on the door panels and called me back telling me that the metal at the top is not bent to fit the GN and they were working with Highway Stars to possibly get the molding or sell their panels. So at this time Highway Stars is most likely the only ones out there that fit right. Again I'm not trying to put down ANY other company, I just do not want others to lose money like I did.

what was our outcome?

Since you contacted them and they agree there is an issue, did they offer you recourse?:confused:
I am gonna be looking for those soon, so I appreciate the info.

This is the first time I heard of this. Is this a recent problem? We sold a lot of them & installed a lot of them. There should be a plastic clip the locks in the front & the rear of the panel to the door. They had just sent me 84 Upper door panels on Monday. They look like they always have even with the others they make.

Is PUI doing anything about excessive wrinkles in their rear seats? My interior guy tried to steam them out, but no luck.

Is PUI doing anything about excessive wrinkles in their rear seats? My interior guy tried to steam them out, but no luck.

Really? My rear seats came out perfect. Did them myself and I'm far from a pro. It was actually my first time. My fronts seem a little big in the back (could be due to my original cushions being, well, old), the front of them is great though with just a couple wrinkles that seem to be making themselves scarce as more seat time occurs.

I've already contacted PUI about this so here we go? The PUI upper door panels do NOT fit the GN! The front part closest to the front fender on both sides will not lay flat on the door. With this being said, not to put any company down, but most of them get the upper door panels from PUI. When I talked to PUI they informed me that they were not aware of this until I informed them. They did research on the door panels and called me back telling me that the metal at the top is not bent to fit the GN and they were working with Highway Stars to possibly get the molding or sell their panels. So at this time Highway Stars is most likely the only ones out there that fit right. Again I'm not trying to put down ANY other company, I just do not want others to lose money like I did.

I had same problem years ago my solution was to sell the misfits and send the originals to Jaxs for a recover and not look back:smile:.

Uh oh... I have two sitting in the garage. Might have to try to install them tomorrow and see what's up.