Upgrades for classic FAST units

Craig Smith

That was easy!
It appears that FAST is no longer offering SEFI upgrades for old B2B units, and are only accepting service/repair returns on a case by case basis. I now have all the parts I need to perform SEFI upgrades, and will do so for anyone that requires it, and for a lot less than FAST charged. I will include an individual cylinder upgrade with each SEFI upgrade I perform.

Since they also seem less interested these days in fixing the old ones, I'll be happy to attempt to fill that gap as well. Send me a PM here or send an email to craigerss1273@yahoo.com if you have any repair or upgrade requirements for one of these systems and I will do my best to be of service to you.

Hey Craig, Is it too soon to ask about modifing the below box to read Mopar temperature sensors? The readings seem to be about 40 deg or so below actual temp.
Ron

Part # 30-123010
Serial# 1640
Dealer 98
Batch L-R
Firmware REV-BZBIPU-H
Date of Manufactor 09-21-04

Hey Craig, Is it too soon to ask about modifing the below box to read Mopar temperature sensors? The readings seem to be about 40 deg or so below actual temp.
Ron

Part # 30-123010
Serial# 1640
Dealer 98
Batch L-R
Firmware REV-BZBIPU-H
Date of Manufactor 09-21-04

Ron,

I can do that. Email me and we'll get it going.

Craig,
I have a customer needing to swap from a 112010 to a 213311. Let me know when we can make this happen.

I can do this for $399, including an individual cylinder upgrade and a mod to allow you to use any NTK L1H1 compatible sensor rather than being locked to a certain serial number. Email or PM me.

can i ask what benefits would one gain by going from a b2b unit to a sefi unit?

Craig....

Are you also offering the "classic O2" upgrade to allow the use of any NTK L1H1 sensor? Someone told me to phone Comp and order it through them....just haven't gotten around to doing so yet.

Thanks.

SloGN, SEFI offers better control of larger injectors, particularly at idle. It also allows individual cylinder tuning of spark and fuel. Generally not a lot of power to be gained from a SEFI upgrade, but often there are improvements in driveability and idle quality when larger injectors are used.

Chris, I can do the upgrade for any L1H1 sensor. As far as making the option file, give me a day or two. I should have the necessary utilities to produce the option file. I'll let you know as soon as I get them around. I usually perform those mods directly on ECUs rather than via option files but I can still help. $15 for that option file.

Sounds good. Just let me know when you're ready. By the way it's for the old DOS based FAST sequential if that makes any difference.

Thanks.

Hey all,

In an effort to move more of these upgrades along, I've decided to lower the price of an upgrade from B2B to SEFI. This upgrade can be done for $299!

This will include an individual cylinder control upgrade as well, and I will also unlock the ECU so that you may buy your own O2 sensor instead of buying the big-$$$ serialized piece from FAST.

I hope to be of service to anyone interested... thanks, and happy holidays!

Hey all,

In an effort to move more of these upgrades along, I've decided to lower the price of an upgrade from B2B to SEFI. This upgrade can be done for $299!

This will include an individual cylinder control upgrade as well, and I will also unlock the ECU so that you may buy your own O2 sensor instead of buying the big-$$$ serialized piece from FAST.

I hope to be of service to anyone interested... thanks, and happy holidays!

Whats the turn around time on getting this done.

Craig, I'm using a B2B on a chevy V8, when the box is converted to SEFI will I need to set up some sort of cam sensor? Also will I be able to use the "coded" o2 sensor or will I have get a new sensor? Thanks

sensor

I can do this for $399, including an individual cylinder upgrade and a mod to allow you to use any NTK L1H1 compatible sensor rather than being locked to a certain serial number. Email or PM me.
I have that sensor but it does not connect to the wirring harness that comes out of the adapter module