Upgraded brakes now pedal feel not so good

Good morning everyone I have just got done with my brake upgrades ( bigger wheel cylinders , two long shoes , strange engineering pro front brake kit and all new braided hose) I have bleed the brakes all the way around and flushed all old fluid out with new and did the reverse bleed method and this has worked great before in the past for me oh and I all so installed a line lock . This is on a vacuum brake set up that worked great before the upgrades . I don’t know if there is still air in the system or am I missing something the brakes work but the pedal just doesn’t ha e that firm felling that it should and the line lock doesn’t hold the car . Any help would be appreciated thanks guys in advance 37C9E283-C287-4EF7-A6B7-FEE9C98529DE.jpegA090E429-C509-4DA5-B784-6B6381412F07.jpeg

if you let the master go dry you have air and it has to be bench bled but rather than yank it comletely off just pull the master cylinder off the booster and push the piston at the back in and out while holding the master cylinder level .. if there was air youll see the bubbles work thier way out ,
also those calipers have two bleed screws at top (inner and outer ) and both need to be bled .
when installing you have to make sure they are perfectly even and centered to the rotor ..
i have used those brakes on a few cars , have them on my 87ttop at all corners and they worked great with vacuum and even with manual master , only issue ive had was the early ones had bolts (3/8) that were too weak to hold caliper bracket to spindle and had one shear off but strange has since upgraded that hardware

That is the only thing I haven’t done is bench bleed the master cylinder I don’t think it went dry but I will try that so pull the master cylinder bench bleed that and then bleed all four conners again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may need a master cylinder with a larger bore.

The one I have now is from a non turbo 87 regal the one everyone uses to do the vacuum upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they use it with those calipers is the question. I think I'ld give them a call and ask what size master cylinder is recommended for them.

Do they use it with those calipers is the question. I think I'ld give them a call and ask what size master cylinder is recommended for them.

Not just the calipers. He enlarged the wheel cylinders, too.