upgrade turbo helo

MIKE C

I gona be putting a dbb 6776 on my GN the motor is stock besides DP,IC,METH INJ,INJECTORS,ETC. .......... My questions is what plugs should i run?Gap for plugs ?and what oil and filter should i use ??Also getting tranny rebuilt with CK 3200 stall ....... Also who does the best chip????

thanks for the info

I gona be putting a dbb 6776 on my GN the motor is stock besides DP,IC,METH INJ,INJECTORS,ETC. .......... My questions is what plugs should i run?Gap for plugs ?and what oil and filter should i use ??Also getting tranny rebuilt with CK 3200 stall ....... Also who does the best chip????

thanks for the info

Eric Marshall for your TT chip......he has hundreds of satisfied customers on this board.

Re: Drive

I actually drove that combination.Maan I could not believe how strong this car was. Scanner for knocks. O ther wise It made a real nice ride.

I have a TurboTweak chip for 60lb injectors, that 6776 and alky if your intrested pm me

any info for plugs and such?

I run NGK UR5's... They are a colder plug... Me and my TR buddies that run them have ever had any problems... Oh, definitely a Turbo Tweak chip, get the 60# combo if you need injectors too...

I run NGK UR5's... They are a colder plug... Me and my TR buddies that run them have ever had any problems... Oh, definitely a Turbo Tweak chip, get the 60# combo if you need injectors too...

me too on ur5's mine are gapped at 0.28 , im runnung a t66bb at 19lbs of boost on 93 octane with a tt chip and 5o lb injectors . no knock at all , been as high at 20lbs

Wish

Wish I knew or could remeber.
I was hanging on and eyes glued yo scanmaster.
Owner told me as he was watching that we where fine.

Thought OK.

autolite 23's

Mike

I think that you will be just fine with a set of autolite #23's with a tight .30 gap. i have ran these plugs for yrs with no problem.

Forgot to mention that. Hey 20 was always my boost. Have this safety thing in my head,18 second..18 iwould run to be safe before I ran Just me