Updated FAST software?

Reggie West

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Where can I get an updated FAST program?

The one that I am using has a bug in it. It will not datalog off of one of the preset switches ( meaning rpm, boost or anything), the only way it will datalog is by manually triggering the data logger. Pressing F8.

Not exactly convenient when you have a bunch of other things going on at the starting line.

This is an older version of the software. Probably 3 years old.

Thanks

Norbs, I downloaded the software and set it up on my laptop.

I cant get the XFI to interface with the ECM in the car. It is on the right port.

Any ideas?

I can still interface the ECM with the older version of the FAST software.

Thanks

I am not an xfi expert, but as far as i know the old fast systems are not compatible with the xfi software at all. Someone correct me if i am wrong. You have the old fast correct?

they are not interchangable from the XFI to the old sefi system. I think ver 1.02 is the latest for the old system. what ver do you have?

doug

No Cal it is not solved.

I have to get Dad to look at which version he has. I will have him post it up here.

Thanks

Reggie West said:
I downloaded that program and tried it already. I was told in up above that the XFI program will not interface with an older B2B box.

Thanks though

The link, http://fuelairspark.com/Products/Information/Software.asp is the correct link. There are two versions of software on that page. The top one is for the new XFI, the second one (picture of the silver CD) is for the older FAST systems.

Hope that helps you out some.