Update on TTA owner in New orleans

89ICBM

I replied to a thread asking if there was any TTA owners in New Orleans that may have been affected buy the storm. My reply was yes, Sean Cook. I have just received an email from him so I thought I would share it with ya'll since there was an inquiry.

Que Pasa Frankster,

I am in Austin now and do not have a computer at home. I will periodically check personal email at work.

Looks like the 80' TA is gone, but I still have the 91' TA and am actually DRIVING the 89' TTA as a daily driver.

My family is in a 2 bedroom apartment that cost bou cou $$$$.

My house has water and mold. Not sure what is going to happen to it.

Sean

Too bad he lost one but atleast he made it out safely. It's nice to see him making it through the rough times fairly smoothly. Hopefully he can make it out all right as far as getting a home and everything.

What I wonder is, how about TTA owners in the other 90,000 square miles that were devastated?

VERY glad to hear Sean made it out safe. And that he has his family and some of his possessions. Hopefully the donations that I and everyone else I know made will find it's way to him too and help make this at least a *little* easier...

M

Mine was parked nice and safe on the 3rd floor of a parking garage. Went and picked it up a week ago and it had no damage just dirty as S--T! House was fine as well just no phones, internet(at my mother in laws), or cable. Life is good going to wash it very soon.