I was robbed, and now I'm selling parts to help recover.. On and Off Center TA block/Cranks/Flexplates

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
So in case you may not know, I got robbed the other day. Some of the stuff was in the back of my truck, some of it was actually IN my truck. Due to this, I am having a fire sale on some stuff to help me recover the costs of all this.

I am selling all this stuff for basically what I paid for it, because I need to recover as much money as I can right now from all the stuff stolen from me.

I have 4 RPS cranks/Flexplates that I am willing to sell for $750+Shipping. This is the same crankshaft I advertised at the Bates show, and that we donated to the giveaway. The same Zimmerman/McCale/Turbo Lou- designed crankshaft. This includes the flexplate as well. Price is $750+shipping.

I have a brand new TA Off Center Block in 3.79 bore. Never used. Completely brand new. Will sell for $4,000 +shipping. I will split the shipping cost with the buyer 50%.
I have a barely-used TA ON center block in 3.972 bore. Has maybe 10 passes on it. Duttweiler has done all the finish machine work on this block already. If you need a different bore size, Duttweiler said he can bore it out for you for either no extra cost, or a small extra cost of maybe $100 (depending what size you go with). Cost = $4,000 + shipping.
Best way to reach me is my cell phone. 707 362 6030. My email is 1987GN@gmail.com if you prefer that.
-Tyler

It's a damn shame what happened to you. Thieves are the scum of the earth.

You already know what I need so consider one RPS crank and flexplate sold. Call me when you get your phone issues straightened out :)

Sorry to hear.
Some dirtbag knew what the parts were. Not some "spur of the moment thot", to steal something.
Watch for this "stuff" to show up on the bag, C'list, other car forums.
These aren't common items, and have a very limited following. And, there are not many machine shops left, that work on these engines.
Where's your ins company on this?

Sorry to hear.
Some dirtbag knew what the parts were. Not some "spur of the moment thot", to steal something.
Watch for this "stuff" to show up on the bag, C'list, other car forums.
These aren't common items, and have a very limited following. And, there are not many machine shops left, that work on these engines.
Where's your ins company on this?

There were multiple other robberies that night of the same sort, and the police said it was just a random "they picked a neighborhood and took what they could" type of situation...unfortunately .

I meet with the insurance adjuster today around noon to go over my claim. We'll see what comes of it.

What sucks the most is that this was primarily stuff from sponsorships, so I have to call my sponsors and explain to them what happened. Hopefully the insurance comes through though but I'm not keeping my hopes up...I have all the paperwork from my sponsorships to show the reduced prices I paid, and receipts for the rest of the stuff, so I'll be able to give a good account of the value I lost to insurance.

I just want to get back what is mine or at least reimbursed for what I paid for it. I'm not trying to say I paid full price for my sponsored stuff or things I got discounts on. I just want an honest reimbursement for what I honestly spent.

We will see what happens. :/

Sorry to hear Tyler. Had my GN, 20 foot car hauler and 2500 truck stolen 3 years ago, I recovered everything...with a friend. Police and insurance company didn't even care.

Sorry to hear Tyler. Had my GN, 20 foot car hauler and 2500 truck stolen 3 years ago, I recovered everything...with a friend. Police and insurance company didn't even care.

I appreciate the kind words. I spoke with insurance today but I have a feeling they're gonna try to weasel out of this...

Fortunately my Weldon sponsor was cool and said to give him a iist of what was stolen and he will give ms a price to get it all again.

My MS3 sponsor is on vacation until Monday so we'll see what happens then...

Billy T as well.

I do not wish this feeling on anyone. It is such an overwhelming feeling of helplessness I struggle with what to do and how to move forward at points in the day.

I see the BOOTS on all the Honda's in the city I work in. And I've seen them on the same cars at the same spot for years now. No one seems to fuck the boot lol. Of course a simple $5 kill switch will work to I guess.

Sry to hear bro that has got to be a really helpless feeling. If u have an iPhone or android just get a second line and hardwire it in ur car next time then u have GPS without the high monthly fees. Just put on do not disturb. Ppl always calling the Police to help them retrieve their stolen iPhone. Its accurate within a 100 feet or so.

I do not wish this feeling on anyone. It is such an overwhelming feeling of helplessness I struggle with what to do and how to move forward at points in the day.

So I need to correct a few things:

1) It turns out that the OFF center block I thought I purchased is actually an ON CENTER, 3.96" large-bore TA block that is BNIB and has never been run. I will take $3,900 plus shipping for this one.

2) I have a slightly used On center that Duttweiler has already done all the finish machine work to, which would save anyone a good $800+ on their engine build. I am looking for $4,000+shipping on this one.

3) BNIB Off center, large bore, TA block. This is from the most recent batch. This has only been taken out of the box for pictures. Thing is, if you get this block, I want to sell my custom wide journal, off center rods that were made for this engine, along with the block. This block costs $4,400 new. I'm asking $4,100 for the block and $775 for the billet rods that I had Duttweiler inspect and say that they would work for my 1600hp goal.

Any questions please email at 1987GN@gmail.com or call me at 7073626030

-Tyler

I have had some interest in both the BNIB ON and OFF Center blocks, but nothing definitive yet.

Please keep in mind I am only selling the OFF center block with my custom off-center, billet 4340 steel, wide journal, h-beam, 6.30" length, connecting rods made specifically for RPS. These CANNOT be purchased direct from Molnar or through anyone else. These are an exclusive RPS product that was designed and manufactured just for us. In case you aren't familiar with our company, please check us out at www.boostedrps.com !!

The robbers. They will get theirs .

I hope so!