Upcoming Columbus BPG Horsepower Nats

BPG Nationals

Nick, You have NO idea how much BS i have been through in the last 3 days!
I truly regret that you could not make the trip as I feel certain that my ordeal at the BPG nats would have been avoided. (GET WELL SOON)..I was cheated and your spectators were all cheated from seeing me attempt to make some 6 second passes at your BPG NATIONALS. Evidence of the overwhelming crowd , racer and spectator support that I have at your events will surface soon in a new post. I am extremely disappointed with the actions of at least one of BPG board members at this event. He took it upon himself to have the NHRA officals disquallify me over the public address system right after I made my first quick 8 qualifing shakedown pass with a brand new motor combination(shook the tires,tried to cross the centerline so I lifted and steared back toward the grove, put it high gear and eased back into it, lifted at the 660 with a qualifing time of 8.027 at 112.86 MPH ) This board member had total disreguard for your rule book, and without consulting me, the acting race director or any other board members had me pubically humiliated and DQd over the PA system.
Nick, I will attempt to call you today and give you my side of this ridiculass story , and get your ideas on how to handle this, before I bring to much of this up in pubic. I am a racer-- I CAME TO RACE--AND PUT ON A SHOW THAT EVERYONE WOULD REMEMBER-- I AM NOT A POLITICAN!!--BUT NOW
ITS GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike:cool: :frown: :mad:

I personally, and for the BPG Board of Directors, would like to apologize to Mike Booher for the way in which the DQ event was handled. I was the one who contacted the tower after Mike made his first pass and informed them that dragsters were not permitted in the S8/Q16. That was the way the rules were originally written. Shortly after it was pointed out that was not the fact. The decision was changed and Mike was then permitted to race. Unfortunately, mother nature made the final decision.

Added note: Nick Micale was unable to make the race due to serious back problems. Chris Lyons stepped in on short notice and did an exceptional job in handling the event. Thanks Chris.

Mike: We all went through an unnecessary ordeal because of me. I was not aware that the rule was changed and made the call. Nick was not there. It was my fault. If you or anyone else feels that this discussion needs to be continued, please continue the roast. I deserve it. I have no excuses.

My only correction to what was mentioned is that I did not tell the tower to make any announcements about your DQ. When I informed them that the S8/Q16 was for door cars only they took the liberty to make the announcement.

I again apologize for this and hope to see you at future events. You have always been invited to our events and will continue to be.

John, Carefull what you ask for. I have been to lunch and dinners with you to plead my case and allow me to run in the quick 16. I have no advantage what so ever in a handicapped race such as this. And you have continuously
told me that I am Welcome to run in the bracket race, but not the Quick 16.
A man of your intelegence has got to realize that 6 second 200 mph cars dont belong in a class where you might run a 15 second 90 mph car!!! That is simply not safe for anyone involved. And why doesnt your import run the bracket class???? I did not make the rules for your event!! You hung the welcome sign out for me and were completely caught off guard when I walked in the door. Your group has had the option to use me as a event drawing card for years, WTF is your problem!!! I HAVE MADE IT KNOW THAT I WANT TO RACE AT YOUR EVENTS!! YOU , dont want me there WHY??? BTW I got your phone message today, Lets keep this public!!
Mike:cool:

Tranny Fluid

Hey Mike thanks for the Tranny Fluid Saturday. It was for Kevin Bolger's White TSM car. We didnt think we would need it and tried to give it back to your wife but she refused. Anyways just wanted to say thanks.

Tranny fluid

Your welcome to anything I have ,to help you through the day. BTW I hear
you had an enjoyable event!! Congratulations Mike:cool: