Unknown GMP Prototype and other Rare Things

been working hard on the hunt for RARE buick diecast and ............ SCORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)

Its been quite a while since I have been on turbobuick.com (since I sold my 87 Limited last year). Wow. I love seeing all the VHTF variations that some of you have in your collections :) I am the one who has the Buicks listed on my website (needs a major update to show what I currently have) http://www.z-mods.com/zmodstt/diecast.html (referenced on page 1 of this thread). I was just starting to collect the 1:18 scale Buicks back in late 2008 when an opportunity came up in early 2009, to buy just about all of the cars listed in my website in one lot sale, from a gentleman who was going thru some health issues at the time (hope he is doing well). The only regular issue Buicks I am still missing is the 8001 GN, Rosewood and the Fact or Fiction. I was so sad to hear the end of GMP. They were a great bunch of folks who helped me out on a few 1970 Road Runner/GTX model parts. Even though I dont have my Limted anymore (sold to a nice gentleman who is restoring it to its former glory), I still love the Turbo Buicks and the diecasts that represent them.

Thanks for posting...I never noticed the white hoodliner before on my prototype model....I just looked and white it is. Nice collection of cars….regards

hey ted... i found it on ebay awhile back from a guy who said he was a dealer for gmp years ago and bought it from gmp after gmp went under. he had no idea it or box was rare:) it looks like a replacement car with no license plate # and the wrong box. it might be the the car gncollect had pics of because the guy said he tried to sell this car several years ago on ebay but he just kept it til i buy now'd it :) so it looks like just you and i have this super rare item my friend.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app