Unexpected KILL that whipped you in a race?

About 3 years ago I was drivin my gn which is mostly stock no cat and a k&n and stock boost down telegraph near detroit,i stopped at a light with my buddy two crotch rockets pull up both 750 s i think one guy has his girl on the back and the other starts revving his motor i look at my buddy and i say why not as i put my shifter in first..i spool it up to about 5 lbs and when the light turns green i treed the bike figuring this was my only hope 2nd gear comes at 5000 rpm no bike i hit third at 4500 still no bike i let off cause i didnt want to go much faster then the bike passes me on the rev liviter i couldnt beleive it!!!!we then get to another light and what happens to be sittin there another 87gn that loked like it has 20 miles on it cleanest one ive seen in a while.. the guy on the bike says that one is cleaner pointing to the other car i said to him thats ok they are both faster than that slow as* bike you are riding the guy on the other bike and his girl started cracking up....another night i was at city airport 6mile and mount elliot on the east side of detroit and im parked leanin on my car at the street races there was about 200(literally) cars there that night and a guy in a blue t type with gauges everywhere pulls up askin for a race i told him nah im just watchin and my car is stock he goes "oh its stock ok" and pulls off well about an hour goes by the cops hadnt came yet and cars were runnin back to back the guy pulls up and asks me to race again..he says he wants to do it for fun i told him to give me the leave since i was on baaaalld street tires...he agrees mind you all my friends and even some of my dads old street race buddies were out there watchin that night..There was fresh rubber and vht on the ground from the two 8 sec mustangs that had just ran one pulling the wheels almost to the 330' !! We line up and and i heat the tires up a lil i spooled up to almost 10 lbs and in the cool night air my gn left haaarrrrrd.I made like a rabbit and jumped out the hole on his as*.I heard a big boom and i thought i broke somethin until my head was pinned against the head rest and i realized after a few more thumps my car was wheel hopping but pulling harder than it did at the track!!things settled i hit second and realized the t type was three cars back when i looked in my mirror i proceeded to shift into third and when we passed my buddies caddy that marked the quarter on big end i was still ahead a car and a half we slow down and when i i turned around the guy in the t type shouts "you lied you said it was stock " we pull back to where i was parked and we both opened our hoods his jaw hit the ground he had a bigger turbo 3 inch down pipe no heater box front mount and coils mounted to the firewall i told him he needed to fire whoever tuned his car cause he should have walked all over me i went home that night chest stuck out lol.....