Understanding the fast dash logger

Here u go norbsy

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1380664457.302932.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Very nice now post a screen shot of a logfrom tbe dash logger with key on of the map readings...

I don.t know, yours might be ok, mine is not..

Here u go norbsy

View attachment 202195

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If you have time, can you check to see what firmware you are running. I updated my dash to the latest version (1.25.8) from PCS hoping they had fixed this issue and it didn't. I will either have to go back to an old version or wire a seperate signal from the map sensor to an aux input in the dash.

If you have time, can you check to see what firmware you are running. I updated my dash to the latest version (1.25.8) from PCS hoping they had fixed this issue and it didn't. I will either have to go back to an old version or wire a seperate signal from the map sensor to an aux input in the dash.
What problem are you having ?
AG.

The "map" gauge on my dash reads 14.5 psi too high. It's reading psig and not subracting 14.5 psi for atmosphere. I'm using the map signal across the can from the xfi.

It's always been like that and I ignored it. I'm fixing the last few things that bug me and this is on the list. Others seem to have the same problem, but then there are some who don't have the problem like kidglock from his pick above.

The "map" gauge on my dash reads 14.5 psi too high. It's reading psig and not subracting 14.5 psi for atmosphere. I'm using the map signal across the can from the xfi.

It's always been like that and I ignored it. I'm fixing the last few things that bug me and this is on the list. Others seem to have the same problem, but then there are some who don't have the problem like kidglock from his pick above.

I don't have the problem either. The DASH may have some selections in the touchscreen that are not available on the software to select ABS or gage pressure.
AG.

I don't have the problem either. The DASH may have some selections in the touchscreen that are not available on the software to select ABS or gage pressure.
AG.

Good idea. I'll check that. I assumed everything would be in the software.

Good idea. I'll check that. I assumed everything would be in the software.
I seem to remember some stuff not all being in the software. Can't remember what.

I'm about 99% happy with my DASH set up so I haven't really played around with it in a while. I wish the O2 correction would data log correctly and I can't seem to get the gear ratio calculation to work.
AG.

Maybe something to looks at. What is your selection for the XFI Map sensor as indicated below ?

CANa.JPG

Yea I'll check tn when I get outta work.

I agree with Allan the 02 correction should be fixed that's a critical piece of info

I agree with Allan the 02 correction should be fixed that's a critical piece of info

There is no longer any support for this product........good luck. I been on their case for a year its going no where fast!

Alan is a genious. If you go to units in the dash, there is a stting for "ecu pressure". Mine was checked for absolute and I changed it to gauge and tada, all is right with the world now.

There is no longer any support for this product........good luck. I been on their case for a year its going no where fast!

Pcs still sells it so they still support it. But, I would assume that the afr correction an afr alarm limits is an ecu communication issue that they can't fix.

Pcs still sells it so they still support it. But, I would assume that the afr correction an afr alarm limits is an ecu communication issue that they can't fix.

Also the esc alarm feature doesn't work either.

Alan is a genious. If you go to units in the dash, there is a stting for "ecu pressure". Mine was checked for absolute and I changed it to gauge and tada, all is right with the world now.
Glad you were able to fix it.
I think the O2 correction displays correctly but just doesn't log correctly. Whatever the case its still a really powerful data logging tool if you choose to take advantages of its capability.
Allan G.

Thi
Glad you were able to fix it.

I think the O2 correction displays correctly but just doesn't log correctly. Whatever the case its still a really powerful data logging tool if you choose to take advantages of its capability.
Allan G.

The issue here is it will never be fixed, they will just bring out a new product so the consumer has to spend more $.