Underhood pics

Dutchboy

I need some under the hood pics im trying to make mine look stock... Some of the things under the hood are in the wrong places... any help would be awsome... also some pics with dressed motors would be nice

Here's some of my Limited!!!!!!

Attachments

• Limited.jpg
    Limited.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 523
  • Limited2.jpg
    Limited2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 512
  • Limited1.jpg
    Limited1.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 525
  • Limited4.jpg
    Limited4.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 540
  • Limited5.jpg
    Limited5.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 529
this is what I am working with.. I really would like to get it looking more stock... so if you see something I need let me know.. I know nothing of these cars and if you want to donate parts im cool with that too:cool:

I think the broomstick was an option in 1987!:eek: ;)

Just kidding. Been there done that with my old hood shocks too.

that one is custom. its a carbon fiber broom stick, you know for weight reduction...

Here is a pic of mine taken at the car wash last weekend. Not so stock.

Attachments

• 2839534760049674534pvnswF_fs.jpg
    2839534760049674534pvnswF_fs.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 420
Ok so what is size of the up pipe or pipe in green? My car is stock will a pipe that size hurt my car or add performance? I am running a stock intercooler.. The piece that is blue that comes off the turbo what size piece is that and what angle is it that it needs to come off there so that it clears everything.. My stock turd got caught in the alt... what size is the MAF pipe and will it hurt or gain performance...

Attachments

• limited.jpg
    limited.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 350
Ok so what is size of the up pipe or pipe in green? My car is stock will a pipe that size hurt my car or add performance? I am running a stock intercooler.. The piece that is blue that comes off the turbo what size piece is that and what angle is it that it needs to come off there so that it clears everything.. My stock turd got caught in the alt... what size is the MAF pipe and will it hurt or gain performance...

The up pipe in green is a 3". A stock size is also available from the same vendor. I don't think there is much of a gain over the 2 1\2", Especially since there are adapters involved. It look good though.
The blue MAF pipe is 4", but that is because my turbo has a 4" inlet. Yours may vary, and again a stock size is available. I also run a Big Mouth Air filter.

All these parts are available from Mark at TR Custom Parts 84-87 Turbo Regals, 94-6 Impala SS, 93-up F Body Cars, Olds G-Body Cars, Late Model Corvettes, S-10 Blazers
You will be pleased with his service and goods. Just ask Mark what he suggests for your application. I highly recommend him.

Admire

The up pipe in green is a 3". A stock size is also available from the same vendor. I don't think there is much of a gain over the 2 1\2", Especially since there are adapters involved. It look good though.
The blue MAF pipe is 4", but that is because my turbo has a 4" inlet. Yours may vary, and again a stock size is available. I also run a Big Mouth Air filter.

All these parts are available from Mark at TR Custom Parts 84-87 Turbo Regals, 94-6 Impala SS, 93-up F Body Cars, Olds G-Body Cars, Late Model Corvettes, S-10 Blazers
You will be pleased with his service and goods. Just ask Mark what he suggests for your application. I highly recommend him.

everytime i see your car i never get bored of looking at it nice looking t.

Did you have any problems with the Up pipe clearing the 4" MAF pipe?

Did you have any problems with the Up pipe clearing the 4" MAF pipe?
It's close, but no problem. Had to use a Angle Boss for the IAC to get more clearance for the MAF pipe.

Attachments

• DSC00879 (Medium) (Large).jpg
    DSC00879 (Medium) (Large).jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 301