Ultimate Stealth Performance Stock Location Aluminum Fuel Tank 1,400hp Capable

Epitome

Staff member
Took so long to get this. Ordered this 1.5 years ago and just got it, now I don't want to change even though this piece is the ultimate. Stock location, so no cutting your trunk and very easy installation. Super light aluminum, lighter than stock. Paid extra for black powder coating for added stealth. Uses Aeromotive Eliminator, continuous duty, 1,400 hp capable fuel pump which is kept cool emersed in the fuel. This makes it so much quieter than having that loud hum in your trunk. You could use the A1000 pump instead, which handles up to 1,000hp, but for the small price difference you are better off with the better capacity of the Eliminator. If you are going to run into the tens or better this set up is as trick as it gets and is good all the way down into the 8s. Buy it once, buy the best and best looking fuel system out there and be done. I paid $1150, first $950 or best offer takes it. The pump cover and cap are included. Paypal is easiest, but can work payment out anyway you'll need. Call Ted 845-355-2666 or email epitome@hvc.rr.com
Picture 1307.jpg
Picture 1308.jpg

I should note that the 1,400hp capable is with the Eliminator pump (and I noted that an A1000 pump could be used for a bit less). These horsepower numbers are for a fuel injected and boosted set up. This fuel system will support more or less hp, depending on engine set up (ie, carburetor,, fuel injection w/normal aspiration, etc)

can you give some more info or pics of how the pick up is in the tank with the pump mounted up front.
also does it come with the fill tube?

Hi Richie, long time no speak. Everything needed is included, including the fill tube, cap and hang straps. This tank was developed directly with Aeromotive for a high hp, turbocharged/fuel injected application. You can see the baffling in the pics. It is well designed and tested. Check your private messages for my phone number if you want to call me

Attachments

• Picture 1210.jpg
    Picture 1210.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Picture 1209.jpg
    Picture 1209.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 78
Pump is not included. With the Eliminator pump that this tank needs, this set up is $1685 retail. I am knocking about $300 off of what you'd have to pay for the tank alone to get it sold.

I am just going to say what the bottom line is. I need 899, plus shipping and insurance out of it, which is going to get one of the coolest fuel systems to someone for a more than $300 savings. No trunk cutting or drilling, and no screaming fuel pump in your trunk.

That's right....it just goes in in place of the stock tank. The only thing about it that doesn't work like that factory is that fact that you need to run the larger fuel lines, but if you are looking at this tank, your car probably needs them at some point anyway. No drilling or cutting up your trunk for a fuel cell and the fuel pump is MUCH quieter. Shoot me an email with your number and we can chat about it :)