UB machine control arms, cant align, wrong #?

GS70350

Round Headlights.Like em?
Hey guys. I just got done installing new lower and upper ball joints, and moog 5658 springs in the front of the car and while i was at it i installed new UB machine upper control arms, part # 14-0809 i think. They gave me a right and a left arm, which had slightly different shapes(seriously). So check with them before ordering two rights, the guy told me that there were some very slight differences and when looking, there are certainly some slight differences in shape.

I ran into a problem after installing the arms and i dont know what happened. My drivers side will align, but my passengers side has about a degree of negative camber with no shims. I dont know where to look right now.

I "think" i installed them correctly. The springs did raise the car about an inch and a half in the front, old ones were sagging. I havent studied the suspension geometry on the car, but if i were to cut the coil springs about a half coil or more to bring the ride height back down, would this help with the alignment problem any, or am i just going to have to remove these things again.

Thanks

Alright, just checked and i have installed the arms with the shorter arm at the back, and the longer one at the front. Didnt think about it at the time. Ill reinstall them and try again.

Later