Tyson Fight.

I agree with the last post. Vitali Klitschko is going to be the new heavy weight champ of the world, but give Tyson his due credit. He is honest in saying that for now he is in the ring for the money, and that he didnt want to get "beat up" by lewis again now. Not many boxers in the world now could take the blow that Entienne (sp?) took last night. Did you see the way that his leg bent back after he was hit? Tyson obviously was boxing somebody that wasnt even close to being in his league. Besides, with the 6 million dollars that Tyson made last night, he could by like... 300 mint GN's:D

Lewis was well taught...but you have to admit that his "glass jaw" is his undoing. Only if Ray Mercer had the old "Tyson" killer instinct...we wouldn't be discussing Lennox Lewis.

I really lost respect for Rid**** Bowe for not fighting Lewis...but again after getting 2 of the worse beatings (not all blows were illegal) from Golata...he might have also been over his prime at that time...

:cool:

fights like this are why I watch welterweights. you don't see them getting knockouts in the first round all that often ;)

Originally posted by oehm
Besides, with the 6 million dollars that Tyson made last night, he could by like... 300 mint GN's:D

No shopping for Mikey...owed it all (and millions more) to the IRS for unpaid taxes/fines, plus a lawsuit settlement with Showtime.

Mike is never going to pay off his current debts + maintain himself in the lifestyle he expects + have any kind of retirement monies with the purses from the few remaining "fights" (??) he may get.

Very poor prospects for the next 40 years, as all Mike's chickens come home to roost.

Somehow, it seems unlikely that Tyson or the other Mike, Michael Jackson, will live into a happy old-age.