Tyson Fight.

49 Seconds of Bumbling

Worst fight...ever.

Tyson's post-fight babble...one pitiful human being.

FAKE!

I watched the Fight with my Girl & She said it looked FAKE!
I must Admit it looked "Set Up",Also Tyson Has said He Has A BROKEN SPINE;) He is WASHED UP!":eek:

Who 'won'?

I live in Memphis but I wouldn't waste my gas, nevermind the $100-$900 price of admission, to see that crap. :rolleyes:

Re: FAKE!

Originally posted by motorhead445
I watched the Fight with my Girl & She said it looked FAKE!
I must Admit it looked "Set Up",Also Tyson Has said He Has A BROKEN SPINE;) He is WASHED UP!":eek:

how can you say fake? that guy look like he had been hit by a truck:eek: now the broke back souded like B.S. he may be WASHED UP but give the devil his due he is one heck of a puncher!!!!

in the 80's, possibly the greatest fighter ever... nowadays, should consider retirement

I thought it was a great fight!!!! I am tryin to line up a fight with him NOW...could really use the $$$$.. what a joke...good thing I didnt take a "*iss" break before it started.;)

Fix

So fixed its unreal. Should be an investigation. 1-2-3= dead
4-5-6=dead 7-8-9=dead 10= I'm fine and we all love everybody because we just scammed several million bucks.

Here's a guy who just got his d**k knocked loose but has the awareness to remove his mouthpiece. "Just lay back and keep your eyes closed until you hear nine." $$$$$$$$

Originally posted by whitehot84
Here's a guy who just got his d**k knocked loose but has the awareness to remove his mouthpiece. "Just lay back and keep your eyes closed until you hear nine." $$$$$$$$

Yeah, ya like that?:rolleyes: What a bunch of crap that was - I feel so jipped - just think about the people that paid big bucks to sit ringside.

Reality wise I feel boxing and the WWF are pretty damn close.

Tyson's babbling saved the day for me however-

``I like doing other things,'' Tyson said in a rambling post-fight press conference. ``I like getting high, hanging out with my kids, I like drinking. I like doing other things.''

Id like to think , that I could go 49 sec.....no problem....I ve even met Tyson and am pretty confident I could stay conscious for 49 secs.....thats why its set up.....we all feel that way....I mean really a professional fighter can t protect himself for 49 secs....?

I can t wait till Tyson is bankrupt and a bum.....like he should be...

It will happen.....just take a few more years....

Tyson needs to get the rest of his face tatooed with DISSAPPEARING ink and just DISSAPPEAR into OBLIVION. Just a creature wasting good OXYGEN:D

The only time I want to hear the word TYSON is when the CHICKEN is ready!!!
Tarey D.:cool:

Let's face it...Mike Tyson will ALWAYS attain attention due to the fact that he is the LAST of the great heavy weight champions (in his prime-80s). Can you guys remember when he used to knock people out with body blows and leave knuckle marks on his victums (even when wearing heavy gloves?). All this before he lost his skills (head movement, combinations, and IRON jaw) His "personal/Personel problems" have really put an end to his focus/heart and commitment to the sport of boxing.

The heavy weight division has been a joke ever since Tyson went to prison---and contrary to popular opinion...the OLD TYSON is still abscent. Weather Tyson would have beaten the "blown up heavy weight (Holyfield) or the glass jawed Lewis during his "prime" is speculation...but all I know is that the NEW Tyson would not last a round with the old Tyson.

Come to think of it....how has the middle weight division been faring since the Marveluos Marvin Hagler days--80s? It would have been interesting to see Roy Jone's Jr's questionalbe heart against this tenacious/tough fighter... who by the way SHOULD have won the 87 fight against "Sugar". Leanard didn't even give Hagler a rematch because he knew what was going to happen.

That story said Tyson needs two more fights before he's ready for Lewis. Two (2) fights!? I think he needs a lot more than that. I agree, the old Tyson would destroy this new, weaker, beat down Tyson. I think Don King had a lot to do with the destruction of Tyson, used him up and hung him out to dry.

Cus D'Amato was the primary positive figure in Tyson's career.

Since Cus died, Tyson has reverted back to from whence he came.

Isn't he still married to his physician-wife? She should have him commited for treatment, especially after that psychotic babbling in the ring interview revealed just how disturbed he has become.

He's a real trainwreck-in-progress...with more tragedy ahead.

come on now, lewis is a great fighter..

YOU ARE WARNED.... THE RUSSIAN IS COMING....

THE REAL LIFE DRAGO....

have you guy's seen this beast?