Twin turbo V6

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
113_0602_01_z+aluminum_buick_v6+ta_performance_engine.jpg

Now that there is what them GNX's shoulda come with. :D

Aluminum Buick V6 Ta Performance Engine Photo

A Twin Turbo Buick V6 Engine By TA Performance - Hot Rod Magazine

yeah that's a duttweiler motor that was in the article for the magazine if i'm correct, real nice

Biggest challenge I see is how are you going to run a down pipe for it?

Easy, You know where they put the fender louvers on the GNX, just run a downpipe on each side of the turbo with a single bullet muffler and have it come out on the fender just like chris chows car. :eek:

Easy, You know where they put the fender louvers on the GNX, just run a downpipe on each side of the turbo with a single bullet muffler and have it come out on the fender just like chris chows car. :eek:

Yeah that's what I was thinking....only thing is it would take away from the sleeper image. Then again I wonder if you'd need to run some sort of a cowl induction hood to clear the intercoolers?

No loss in pressure due to long IC piping, or excessive bends. Those turbos seem like they'd heat soak the crap outta the ICs, but open air it'd be better than under a hood.

Yup, that's a rail motor. Working out at the Oregon Dunes I see those kinds of Buick motors all the time. They are very popular, but the LSX motors are really catching on now, as well...I see rails out there that would run $100k - $200k frequently. Even the rich and famous like to play. :redface: