turbot990

turbokid9765

It has come to my understanding that a while back Kevin, a.k.a turbot990, sold a light blue 1987 Turbo T. Apparantly this T wasn't what the buyer expected it to be. I personally reviewed the advertisement for this T, and everything that Kevin said about the car was what he knew about it. I apologize for whoever bought the car, and realized that it had more problems than expected. For example: bent frame, rust, and broken block. I know Kevin, and he is a man of his word. I've done buisness with him several times, and not only is his work great, and I highly recommend his work for anyone that has problems with these cars, he is fair, honest, and upfront.

Now that you're probably asking yourself what I have to do with this equation, I'm going to explain. Before Kevin I owned this light blue T. At the time I was 15 years old and was quite the rookie with turbo buicks. I knew nothing about them other than they were fast and rare. I couldn't have told you how anything on the car worked. How did I get the car, well I bought it off of a, "so called", friends uncle. I knew little about them, and my dad knew nothing about them. I thought it was a good deal, but now that I've got more experience with these cars I realize it was a terrible mistake. When I bought the car, I was told I was the third owner, and the original owner was an old man. Well this was far from the truth. After taking it to the drag strip, I spoke with a previous onwer of the car, who was neither the old man nor the person I bought the car from. I then figured out, that I'm at least the fourth onwer of this car.

I kept the car for approximately a year and a half. Neither my dad, myself, or Kevin knew of its history. Anything that I knew I told Kevin. Somewhere along the line it had been wrecked, halfway fixed, sold to me, and then to Kevin.

Once again, I apologize to the owner who purchased the vehicle, but had Kevin or I knew anything about this car, that was later discovered by the present owner, it would have been clearly stated before anyone bought the car.

I would just those who think Kevin is a bad guy to know that he is a good guy, and I recommend his work and buisness. He has done nothing but treat me fairly, and thats what I can truly say about him. I have nothing negative to say about him.

I just picked up a GN from Kevin about a month ago. The car was everything he indicated in his add and in response to my questions regarding the car. He is a stand up guy, and I would certainly buy another car or parts or whatever from him again. He's good in my book!

And this is for bosted 86 we had no idea about the car i had no idea how i was going to clear my name thank you very much turbokid 9765 i have felt bad about this for a long time.

Thanks Cliff and i have to same that Cliff is great guy i would by or trade cars or parts as well with him again.100%