turbosmart electronic boost controller/gauge

b00sted87

i am wondering if it is worth it to put the turbosmart eboost2 gauge slash controller on my car.. i had one on my sti and am wondering if it will be as effective if i put it on my buick.. anyone have one on their car? they also are a 2 and 5/8 gauge. wil it fit in a dual-console pod? here's a link to the product..

TURBOSMART: ELECTRONIC BOOST CONTROLLERS

they look sweet as hell too

I've heard some very good things about the E-boost 2. Very quick and responsive boost control and pretty easy to set up.

I am using the AEM boost controller which looks like a similar product. This turbosmart controller looks like a little fancier unit than mine. I like the buttons better on the turbosmart (one complaint I have about my AEM) and I think I might like the display a little better to. My controller doesn't follow the RPM's so the turbosmart definately has more features (although I'm not sure if they are necessary). How much are they? I think my AEM was $279 or something like that. If this is a similar price I think that would be a worth while upgrade!

I,m pretty sure if you purchase the smaller unit that is offered it will fit. When I got mine I checked on one of those metric conversion sites and the smaller one equates to 2 1/16th.