Turbos, stock to 1000hp. 57, 59, 61, 62, 63, 64, 66, 67, 70, 72, 76

Anything for hot airs?

I do them as needed. I don't stock them on the shelf. I can easily do a t04e60 compressor and stage 3 turbine in a stock 84-85 turbo. It's $675 plus $125 core

what kinda prices do you have on head porting? different stages?horsepower etc. for a hot air.
I have a few sets of champion iron heads. The difference in price depends on the spring setup they get. $xxxx for a set for standard hyd rollers. $xxxx for a set setup for an aggressive hyd lobe or solid lobe. The heads come with a spec sheet for the springs so you know what you're getting.

Last edited:
Hello , looking for champ iron heads and 1.65 roller rockers. I have new springs , retainers and locks. What kind of deal can you put together. I have a stock block stroked and hyd roller.

I have a few sets of champion iron heads. The difference in price depends on the spring setup they get. $1050 for a set for standard hyd rollers. $1450 for a set setup for an aggressive hyd lobe or solid lobe. The heads come with a spec sheet for the springs so you know what you're getting.

Brian, did you see my thread here?
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/index.php?threads/407913/
Do you have any input on this problem. I figured that since you were putting together champion Iron heads you might know something. Thanks.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hello Bison,
I am fairly new to the Buick world and I was given your name by someone I really look up to for a turbo. I currently have a Precision/Journal bearing 70mm w/internal gate. I have upgraded my down pipe to a 4" with a V Band and I current still have the three bolt headers. I would like a Ball Bearing set-up that will make more HP at less boost then my current 70mm. The engine dyno'd well over 600 w/current set-up. Please advise....

Brian, got any 6262s? Not sure if the 6265 will be too much for my setup. I'm ready to pull the trigger on one.

Hello Bison,
I am fairly new to the Buick world and I was given your name by someone I really look up to for a turbo. I currently have a Precision/Journal bearing 70mm w/internal gate. I have upgraded my down pipe to a 4" with a V Band and I current still have the three bolt headers. I would like a Ball Bearing set-up that will make more HP at less boost then my current 70mm. The engine dyno'd well over 600 w/current set-up. Please advise....
If you aren't over 75lbs/min with out current engine there's not a turbo out there that will make more power at less boost without going to a larger turbine and building the engine to pull more rpm. I can offer you a 6766 that has been 8's but like I said I wouldn't expect more power with less boost.