TurboMotion V2 Hot Air Intake

cwmccray

Undercover TURBO Brother
After Lee Thompson has gone 10.77 with Hot Air, I am considering a Turbo Motion Hot Air intake. Does anyone have pictures or a price of intake. I am also going to spray alky.
Any info would be appreciated:D

i have the v-1 turbo motion intake on mine
i just received it a month ago
it basically is a stock hot air intake with alot of the restrictions on the inside removed.
(the hot air cars had intake runners, and the V-1 is totally hollowed out on the inside)

when i talked to jay at turbomotion, he said it will easily flow as good as the intakes on the intercooled cars.
Im not positive.. but i know the hot air intake flows like 130 sumthing cfm , and i know the intercool intakes are round 220 something, SO his intake outflows that stocker by alot

i paid round 425-450, im not realy sure
Its alot better to buy something like that, then to just port match your runners, because there are so many restrictions on a stock intake:D

i can take the digi cam outside and take a pic if ya want
just lemme know
its a really nice peice of work

brian:p

Pictures :)

Hey Dude I would like to see a picture... I am going to stay HOT AIR. I also need a # for Jay at Turbo Motion. I hope he has some intakes ready to go.... I think Drew Carlton is also using this intake. I believe he is in the 11.90's.:D