Turbobuicks.com

deezdad

Not to start a thing but do people still post there? Many of my Google searches takes me there with often good threads on the topic, funny bastards too :D

Not to start a thing but do people still post there? Many of my Google searches takes me there with often good threads on the topic, funny bastards too :D

I think FB is gaining a lot of popularity. I still prefer turbobuick.com the database and knowledge are irreplaceable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to go there before here back in the day 2005ish. Good info still over on that site but since Mike sold it traffic is almost none.

It's there mostly for archive, but I think you can still make a post there. MAGNA used to use it up until about 2 years ago when we moved over to here.

Yeah, the tbs.com crowd kinda moved when Mike sold the site. The "new" place is fun too.

All the Canadian guys belong to there little group page on F/B. They only get there question ask buy there leader.

So is Facebook the place to be now I still use the used parts part of the site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If some of the hyper aggressive nasty bullies would change out of their soggy underwear get a job and stop posting bs all day maybe some would come back and it would be the place it once was.

There's a lot less douhebaggery on this site compared to Facebook even though there's way less traffic. I deleted my Facebook last week and the only thing I miss is the turbo Buick pages , for sale pages and all the silly drama on the turbobuick pages

Facebook has certainly done good by putting Steve V's Automotive on the map! You just have to weed through the BS. I've got a backlog of work from the reach of social media, I am a paying vendor here and will continue to be but I get more action over there.

FB is fine for chit chat and maybe a quick question but even then unless you know the people who responded it could be anybody. And good luck searching for info on FB . On the forum you know who's responding and you can go to specific topics .

Probably, not much, for a while.
They're home crying in their beer, about their women's hockey team, getting their ass beat!:D:p

That is true Chuck but even with the tears in the beer it is still twice as strong as that water you guy's sell!:)

Probably, not much, for a while.
They're home crying in their beer, about their women's hockey team, getting their ass beat!:D:p
For your information, not all Canadians drink beer or watch hockey...:bored:...too bad that this is what you think of us...:rolleyes:

Claude