#turbobuick soon to be back

He, like the rest of us, was banned for thinking differently, having different ideas, etc. norb would keep on coming back through trojanned computers or proxies or something so he wound up permanently banned. I would try to come on from work when I was bored working nights, and the only way to do that was a proxy, so it was seen as ban evasion and I was permanently banned. Also, I didn't lay down and let ekool bully me around. I cling? I don't want to have a thing to do with that channel, or its people. That doesn't mean I won't take an opportunity to point out people with no class, who think they're better just because they've been around longer.

can anyone tell me why norbs was banned?
Yes I can. Norb is a nice guy, but he would butt into conversations with such helpfull knowledge as "Mousey Turbo", or if someone had a miss, "Wiped Cam", basically being an a$$. He was warned countless times to be helpfull, or can it. He did not and was shown the door. Instead of coming back and behaving, he tried to "sneak" in and when he did get in, was abusive and he was banned for good. Real simple.

..was an a.s.s from day one. You can only use "j/k" so mant times before it is not "Just Kidding"

BT
:eek:

Hmmm... Wow! Another #BuickGN unsatisfied TR owner!

Foolish.... wow! Another abused community member steps forward to point at you guys. LOL

I told you and the others so many times that your behavior would catch the ire of those you semingly desired to represent. When called upon it you stated that you didn't wish to represent anyone... that you were not taking anymore membership applications into #BuickGN. Please change the title of it to "Rice Boyz USA."

You cannot state you are a group of nice guys when you mistreated so many within the Turbo Buick community. You were so peeved when #TurboBuick became a chat room. Deny it? Perhaps some others can step forward and offer their version of how the group of you viewed the earler "new" (now departed)chat room? Perhaps they will relate on how you were ever so willing to ban your own moderator core for sneaking in and participating in there? Why? Because you wanted only one place for the TR community to go to.... even if you were going to treat them like second class citizens.

Interesting how that all changed with a handshake deal. Over night some of you received @-ops status. Wow! Who did you all threaten to burn at the stake for such commitment? Ha ha ha... In the end it didn't matter anyways.... you are all back to your caves with rice cars, GTO's, and Cavaliers instead of Buick Grand Nationals and T-Types. No loss... No loss at all.

On a positive note...

Norby! Awesome job in offering something else when nobody was willing to step forward and do so. Yes... You rule!

holy ****!!!

this is too funny

wow this reminds me back in 97 and 98 when i first found #buickgn

those were some good times.

louie, bahaha, i thought you died or something, i got somethin for you.. http://turbosix.net

btw mine is still running, after 6 years of daily driving.

is yours STILL broken in the garage? i think it was broken when i first talked to you.. has it really been down for 6 whole years? time to stop beating that dead horse.

norby, still got the double cats welded on trying to pass emissions?

cant believe you guys are STILL banned..

even harder to believe you guys STILL try to get around it.

at this rate, this **** will never die...

Hiya Nick...

I still have my GN... it won't be sold. It has been converted to the '87 set up with GN1 heads, Jack Cotton Front Mount, and a 60-1 P trim turbo. I haven't driven it since last fall, but I'll get it out a few times this year... maybe even get a chance to take it to the track after the latest mods with some tires that can actually gain me some traction.

I have beaten quite a few of the so called fast cars in my area.... a WS6 6 speed TA, and a new Cobra. Not bad IMO.

I fired it up not too long ago and some gremlins showed up afterwards that require my attention, a pesky oil leak from the timing cover, and a water leak from up top (cracked intake?).

I haven't checked out the latest "new" board beyond a casual glance "once." Turbobuick and **************** is plenty of board time with my limited free time schedule.

I heard your car got smacked, or ran over... and I assume fixed by now. Mine avoids that with plenty of garage time. :D I'm sure my '84 GN gets just a bit more rare each year it sits in that garage with some of the horror stories shared over the last few years of others losing theirs on ice and snow... or errant blind van owners. How many factory moon roof '84 GN's exist? Just mine? :D

Interesting how that all changed with a handshake deal. Over night some of you received @-ops status. Wow! Who did you all threaten to burn at the stake for such commitment? Ha ha ha... In the end it didn't matter anyways.... you are all back to your caves with rice cars, GTO's, and Cavaliers instead of Buick Grand Nationals and T-Types. No loss... No loss at all.

Guy posts to a thread from Jan, and spews out this meaningless drival................Confirmed...Louie is a nutbar.

Norbs, does it not scare you a bit that Lou is so fond of you, and he sent out pictures of his nacked aZZ?

:eek:

Sure scares me.

BT:rolleyes:

as far as norbs running in the 10's, thats great and all for him, but 30-40 thousand dollars should be running at least 9's....thats whats makes that comment worthless....norbs spent years asking what he should do about every little thing, and never took anyones advice and always broke whatever he was working on....and yeah the double cat thing was classic.....or breaking the backing plate in his driveway staging the car.....

Don't forget the e-brake/line lock starts that pretty much sent parts flying.

My last visit to IRC was about 4 years ago. Norbs was banned then too. It's nice to see how the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Congrats on getting your car into the 10's!

The real reason for being banned is some people are on a power trip in that channel, and if you dont follow what they think, you should be removed because it does not agree with them and it irriates them. So banning was the solution. I agree i was out of line a few times, but for one word comments, being banned instantly, is extreme and uncalled for.