turbobuick.com virus?

Bigthainitty

All American!
Anyone experience being redirected to something called file store when trying to access this site from google? I love this site and the people here are great but this problem should be fixed....I just got a virus on my work pc accessing this site :( I'm new so maybe this is old news but incase no one has said anything I thought I would. Hope this can get fixed so as to not scare away potential new comers to this great site, thanks!

its ur computer not this site. u have the virus, not tb.com. been here quite a while and have nvr had a virus from tb.com. not ever in 7 years actually

Sorry gor the double post, having pc problems :( I'm not saying its the site its like something weird about googleing the site then clicking on it redirects me...not 100% of the time but often. Please don't take it as a knock on tb.com I love this place just wanted to let it be known

pc probs

Having pc issues such as clicking on a website then getting redirected is like hearing knock. Once you hear it or suspect it the damage is done. I would figure out what is up with the computer before I went back online. Such as starting windows in safe mode and scanning the pc for viruses/spyware. Once you figure it out all you have to do is type into the URL bar www.turbobuick.com don't need a search engine to find it. Good luck.

Why do you have to access the site through Google?????? Just type the link in your address bar. Go direct.

I googled TurboBuick.com and get the link. Sometimes from there if I click the forum link it carries me to some crazy page. Hit the back button and do it again and it comes straight to the forum page. This is a google problem not ours...

Okay, I just thought it was strange and wanted to tell you guys. I dont know much about the internet so i thought maybe you could contact google or something so they could fix it. Thank you all for taking the time to reply and from now on I'll stop being lazy and just type in the address, sorry if I upset anyone.

Anyone experience being redirected to something called file store when trying to access this site from google? I love this site and the people here are great but this problem should be fixed....I just got a virus on my work pc accessing this site :( I'm new so maybe this is old news but incase no one has said anything I thought I would. Hope this can get fixed so as to not scare away potential new comers to this great site, thanks!
same issue here! i though it was just me.
Instead of Google, I've always used Yahoo! and this never happened to me...:rolleyes:

Claude. :wink:

i have yahoo and it does it to me too.

I put the front page of TurboBuick.Com in my "favorites" list....this way, everytime I log on to the web (AOL) I just go favorites, see TurboBuic.Com, click on it and press "go". No typing in the search bar or Google. Really very simple.

I put all important sites I visit in the favorites list....highlight the site, click go and you're there. No problem. No virus.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Good advice Bruce, did that now, thanks. I'm glad it didn't just happen to me, I wouldn't wish a virus on anyone but at least I know it's not some strange anomaly that only affects me. This is the first forum I've enjoyed being a member of and wanted others to be able to enjoy it too without any worries. Thanks everyone

I put the front page of TurboBuick.Com in my "favorites" list....this way, everytime I log on to the web (AOL) I just go favorites, see TurboBuic.Com, click on it and press "go". No typing in the search bar or Google. Really very simple.

I put all important sites I visit in the favorites list....highlight the site, click go and you're there. No problem. No virus.

Bruce '87 Grand National

AOL? that's still a thing?

I've run into this problem aswell. I use google to do domain searches for search terms that are either too short for the UBB or aren't giving me good results.

As of late I too have had a redirect from google search results from tb.com to some file123 site. I've gone over my computer several times to be sure it is free of malware. I'm not sure what is going on, but something is definitely not right.

I only get this redirect for TB.com, I've gotten it on my computer, phone, and other computers. I wonder if perhaps the server is infected with something?

Bruce '87 Grand National

x2

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com