TurboBuick.com/T6P.com Track Rental!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Well it was a great day at the track, we had a blast. It was crowded but we got off some passes!

We had cars from the 13's all the way to Richie aka TurboKids awesome V8 TurboBuick!

Sully had the best time of the V6's with a 9.84!

A total turnout of about 17-18 Buicks there, not all raced, and 2 TTA's!

It was a great time and I really appreciate all you members coming out! I met alot of nice people!

We will do it again soon, with the track completely to ourselves next time!

Far as my day, I made my first shakedown pass with my newly installed FAST from Jay and ran a low 12 with a 2.? 60ft and broke the drive shaft near the finish line:eek: Good news is I went through the traps at 129 mph:biggrin:
Car is bruised pretty bad underneath. I don't know how bad it is yet! Wasn't bad for a shakedown pass, my best mph to date LOL!

Thanks again to everyone that came out!

Thank you for putting this event on, I know you dropped alot of money out of your pocket to pull this off. Again I thank you.

Jim & Zack

Thank you for putting this event on, I know you dropped alot of money out of your pocket to pull this off. Again I thank you.

Jim & Zack

Ditto,

I got my personal best today as well. I'm still tuning and they closed the track down before I could up my boost but I am heading in the right direction. I had lousy 60's with an average of 2. teens. I definantly need some good tires as anything more than 3lbs. spun the tires on leaving but I did want to run it just like I drive it so I kept the 17's on. I was proud of my mph considering the soft leaves and had new best of 107.8 [up 4mph from my previous best]. My wife witnessed my quickest run of 12.8 but unfortunatly the time slip did not print on that run so I have no idea of my short times.
This was done on 17 lbs, an unknown chip, and a 93/104 mix .I normally am border line with knock on 93 so I mixed to be safe. The car was super consistant with all but 2 runs in the 13.0's and 106.'s. I wanted to sneak up on the boost before I left to see what mph would do but like I said they closed before I could make a run. When I left I didn't turn the boost back down and it seemed like it pulled much harder up top at 19 lbs with no knock so I know there is more in it. With more boost [Hoping to get alky soon] I believe I can get low 12's out of it. That will still not be anywhere near it's potential but it is my dd and I don't mind it being a little soft for the street so if I get there I think I will be satisfied for a while.

Naw, probably not. :wink: :biggrin:

There are a bunch of pictures on T6P.com!

Here is a link

PICS

Let me know if you see a pic of your car you want a full size file of!

Shane, I'm having a problem with the link to t6p. When ever I try to log in it shuts my msn browser down. Keeps telling me it is a MSN internal error. I'm going to try to get there by another route if I can. I may even have to re-join the site again. It may just be a problem with my system but I thought I would let you know.

Just seemed to have a problem when I link from here. I got on but I ended up having to reregister. Haven't been to t6p in a loong time. :biggrin: