TurboBuick.Com Memers Special II

Jeff@Ramcharger

TurboBuick.Com Members Special II

Well since you guys have been so great to us on our last sale we are back again to offer some more specials. We have seen a big demand for Scanmasters, Electronic Boost Controllers and the Translator Plus. We are going to offer these to you till the end of the month for a great deal. Our other sale will also be good till the end of the month including our Dual Fan and Harness Combo for just $88.00 . Prices do not include shipping.

Scanmasters - $219.99
Electronic Boost Controllers - $134.99
Translator Plus - $229.99

For more information or to order just call Jon or I at 1-888-293-7267

Jeff,

How about listing the phone # for Canadians since the 888 # doesn't work from Canada.

May help to put it somewhere on your website as well. It would certainly make it easier to order stuff from you.

Thanks,
Clayton

Canadian Number

Clayton,
The 888 number works for some parts of Canada. If it does not, use 1-734-354-0900. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks Again
Jeff

parts i need

Hey Jeff i need the y shaped vaccum T for the wastegate actuator and an acuator for a te44, do you carry these?
Dale

Hey Jeff, thanks for answering my questions & honoring your sale prices :biggrin:

Jeff, I left a message on your phone last week about a fan purchase. Is it too late for the special?

THanks, Paul

Don't know if I'm late... any deals on the double gauge holder A pillar (the actual replacement A-pillar item)?

thanks,
nero